Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM Company!

The website for Scam8 is still "down for maintenance", I doubt it will ever come back up.

Creative director of ACI Toys and also Co-founder of ToysTV Hong Kong used to be affiliated with M8,
after this scandal, I checked his fb profile he erased his M8 info

They are talking about their co-work with Chronicles Collectibles, not about Molecule8.

I got a reply from ACI Toys on facebook, they'll have more on their experience in a few days.

They are talking about their co-work with Chronicles Collectibles, not about Molecule8.

yes, also that,
but still, their creative director did once show in his facebook info that he was affiliated with Molecule8

yes, also that,
but still, their creative director did once show in his facebook info that he was affiliated with Molecule8

I believe we're talking about Bryan Lo here. IIRC, he was their distributor in Asia. Hence why the Lennon figure was at the Seven booth at that toy fair a while back. From what I understand Seven is some sort of umbrella group connecting the retailer 7toys7, ACI, Pangaea and ... probably some others.

Seven is the group that I haven't know,
So yes, probably his affiliation with M8 is as their distributor for Asia market

I'm surprised no one has written to Epic rights etc I'm pretty sure the Lennon estate would go after him especially as loads won't get lennon

Vijay's Address are public I wonder how he'd feel if Vimal knocked his door given both have places in London.
Get those sculpts back to K.A etc.

Man I feel bad for supporting a company that has done this to 2 legit awesome artist.

Vijay not only cheated those artists and suppliers. He didn’t pay his staffs both in US and HK. His US staff is suing him now and his only HK staff quite 2 months ago.

I'm surprised no one has written to Epic rights etc I'm pretty sure the Lennon estate would go after him especially as loads won't get lennon

Vijay's Address are public I wonder how he'd feel if Vimal knocked his door given both have places in London.
Get those sculpts back to K.A etc.

Man I feel bad for supporting a company that has done this to 2 legit awesome artist.

For your information, Vijay has moved to US months ago so Vimal will never find him at his UK address!

Is there anyone here who has preordered Skeleton and Willy Wonka? I think you better ask for the refund ASAP before it’s too late!

I think that's missing the point. Everything we buy is a copy of the artist's original. The point is that for Vijay Chadha to say it's no longer her work just because he scanned it is BS. Does Hot Toys say it's no longer a sculpt by Kojun just because they tooled a metal mold of the original? Of course not.

This whole thing reminds me of Andgor Toys, back in the day. That guy didn't pay his sculptors, didn't deliver on his orders, and for years people who got burned associated the sculptors with the ripoff, thinking they were part of the company. That guy also used pictures of sculpts as an online selling tool, when the sculptors hadn't even been paid.

Wow! That's a flash from the far past. Wasn't Andgor the company that would do sculpts of oneself? One just had to send in photos of oneself?

Maybe start a crowdfund and get the community to donate $1 each to help the artists?

Back