Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM Company!

I'm surprised no one has written to Epic rights etc I'm pretty sure the Lennon estate would go after him especially as loads won't get lennon

Vijay's Address are public I wonder how he'd feel if Vimal knocked his door given both have places in London.
Get those sculpts back to K.A etc.

Man I feel bad for supporting a company that has done this to 2 legit awesome artist.

I'm seriously thinking of emailing the local cop shop with KA Kim's FB post and a brief explanation of how he has scammed her and all the other artists. This has to be a criminal matter by now - yes he could find excuses for why he hadn't paid one artist, but from start to finish he has systematically failed to pay for work he commissioned. It's fraud now rather than a dispute over payment. He clearly never intended to pay.

What I'd really like to hear is that KA Kim has got her sculpts back.

I'm seriously thinking of emailing the local cop shop with KA Kim's FB post and a brief explanation of how he has scammed her and all the other artists. This has to be a criminal matter by now - yes he could find excuses for why he hadn't paid one artist, but from start to finish he has systematically failed to pay for work he commissioned. It's fraud now rather than a dispute over payment. He clearly never intended to pay.

The problem is, this is an international scam/fraud, K.A.Kim is based in South Korea, Molecule8 has ‘offices’ in 4 countries, none of which are SK. Even if you reported it to a police dept in any of those countries, it’s highly unlikely they would/could do anything as they wouldn’t have any jurisdiction.

Well, a local citizen could “offer” to take those sculpt off his hands , and return them to Miss Kim....especially if he is State side now......
giphy.gif

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Molecule8 has ‘offices’ in 4 countries, none of which are SK. Even if you reported it to a police dept in any of those countries, it’s highly unlikely they would/could do anything as they wouldn’t have any jurisdiction.

Molecule8 has NO office at all! Vijay just used others addresses even without telling them to mislead people to think that M8 is a BIG company.

I think he does have a HOME OFFICE address at least������

Molecule8 has NO office at all! Vijay just used others addresses even without telling them to mislead people to think that M8 is a BIG company.

I think he does have a HOME OFFICE address at least������

As I mentioned before I found it very odd that I had to send my body etc to a Thai restaurant in London...... just a bit odd.

"I am glad you enjoyed the product and I apologize for the defect.

Please send only the body and green army shirt back to us and follow these instructions:

Send the return items in secure packaging.
Send to us within the next 5 days.
Ensure recorded delivery.
Please clearly mark this number on the box - RMA#

The return address is:
Molecule 8 c/o:
Kinkao Thai Restaurant
8-42 St Davids Square
Lockes Wharf
London E14 3WA

Best,
Adam"

Omg you cannot write this ****! :rotfl

A Thai restaurant?! So creative! Did you get the replacement parts from M8?

As I mentioned before I found it very odd that I had to send my body etc to a Thai restaurant in London...... just a bit odd.

"I am glad you enjoyed the product and I apologize for the defect.

Please send only the body and green army shirt back to us and follow these instructions:

Send the return items in secure packaging.
Send to us within the next 5 days.
Ensure recorded delivery.
Please clearly mark this number on the box - RMA#

The return address is:
Molecule 8 c/o:
Kinkao Thai Restaurant
8-42 St Davids Square
Lockes Wharf
London E14 3WA

Best,
Adam"

Wait WHAT?!?!?! :lol :lol :lol

Vijay related to Pedro at all? 😂.

Or are they the same person? Dun dun Dunnnnnn.

Same scumminess level

I think he does have a HOME OFFICE address at least

Hence why I wrote ‘offices’ in inverted commas...[emoji6]

Well, a local citizen could “offer” to take those sculpt off his hands , and return them to Miss Kim....especially if he is State side now......

Yeah, because this community is full of tough guys who could do that kind of thing... you know, instead of coveting rubber dolls.

I seem to be seeing ghosts of Christmas past, but now this is bringing back Arnie Kim and the seven 1/6 Bruce Lee samples he sent to Robin Kwok of Art of Toy. That raged on the internet for years.

Yeah, because this community is full of tough guys who could do that kind of thing... you know, instead of coveting rubber dolls.

Lol.....

Indeed.

A Thai restaurant?! So creative! Did you get the replacement parts from M8?

Funnily enough I did was pretty good service if I'm honest just such a bizarre place to send it too.
I've passed the Uk address to KA incase that helps which is listed under Joy Sreeraman ( Secretary m8)

Also have briefly spoken she wants to try acquire licenses for future for her own work, also reassured her that the community won't be supporting this and would like to help.

I don't know what the po po is like in the UK but over here the cops would be like, "we'll be right on that after we solve these 87 murders that happened yesterday and get Mrs. Turner's cat out of the tree"

I don't know what the po po is like in the UK but over here the cops would be like, "we'll be right on that after we solve these 87 murders that happened yesterday and get Mrs. Turner's cat out of the tree"

And defend ourselves from the constant allegations over abuse of power...

I really do not think Molecule 8 was created for the sole purpose of scamming the community. To me Vjay reminds me of the classic over reaching young "entrepreneur" who found a market he thought he would conquer. He entered with a boom and made all sorts of insane promises without thinking how he could execute it and deliver the final product. We all knew something was fishy with the promise of next level manufacturing and a fully metal "endo-skeleton" - something nobody asked for or needed in a fully clothed figure. Also let’s not forget the request for preorders with only a head to show. Everything was suspicious right off the bat.

Of course as time went on things cost more than anticipated and Vjay's honeymoon was over. Because of this he screwed over everyone and anyone it took just to get a product out the door. I have seen this type of behavior so many times with young "Ceos". He not only screwed over the artists with his recklessness... but the estates and licenses as well. He even had articles published by the estate themselves about this figure release! He really knew how to talk the talk and to build up the hype for something he couldn't truly deliver on. But guys like him are ego maniacs... he likely believed in his own mind it all could be done and easily.

What truly shocks me here is that something actually shipped out in the end of this... Be it a watered down horrible version of what was promised. I imagine Vjay probably thinks he did nothing wrong and that the product was satisfactory. He certainly isn't concerned about the artists he mowed down along the way. I am afraid he will just take the helm of some other industry and screw them over as well. Hopefully everyone here makes enough noise to expose him so that any time his name gets googled... they learn of this debacle.

Last edited:

I really do not think Molecule 8 was created for the sole purpose of scamming the community. To me Vjay reminds me of the classic over reaching young "entrepreneur" who found a market he thought he would conquer. He entered with a boom and made all sorts of insane promises without thinking how he could execute it and deliver the final product. We all knew something was fishy with the promise of next level manufacturing and a fully metal "endo-skeleton" - something nobody asked for or needed in a fully clothed figure. Also let’s not forget the request for preorders with only a head to show. Everything was suspicious right off the bat.

Of course as time went on things cost more than anticipated and Vjay's honeymoon was over. Because of this he screwed over everyone and anyone it took just to get a product out the door. I have seen this type of behavior so many times with young "Ceos". He not only screwed over the artists with his recklessness... but the estates and licenses as well. He even had articles published by the estate themselves about this figure release! He really knew how to talk the talk and to build up the hype for something he couldn't truly deliver on. But guys like him are ego maniacs... he likely believed in his own mind it all could be done and easily.

What truly shocks me here is that something actually shipped out in the end of this... Be it a watered down horrible version of what was promised. I imagine Vjay probably thinks he did nothing wrong and that the product was satisfactory. He certainly isn't concerned about the artists he mowed down along the way. I am afraid he will just take the helm of some other industry and screw them over as well. Hopefully everyone here makes enough noise to expose him so that any time his name gets googled... they learn of this debacle.

Jon, you mention something interesting. If he ever wants to do any type of business again, he better change his name. Anything under his existing name will bring up all kinds of problems considering the amount of people he screwed.

I sent a message to both Mike Hill and Rovo so far Rovo Jin replied saying he also had trouble.
I'm guessing the sculpt of Taxi driver Rovo Jin did was for Molecule8. :gah:

27751757_951780981638380_4921135843217777879_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back