Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

You expect this kind of behaviour from scumbag eBay con artists not a company that has secured a licence like Lennon.

What would you expect from a CEO who hasn't remained at a company for more than about a year for the last decade -- even companies he started.

But then everyone loved his video interview on the future of 1/6th. Good salesman.

Everyone was enamored with his charm and accent.
All I got was used car salesman; my bad previously owned car salesperson.

People are pre-ordering Wonka? Uh, as much as I want one, I wouldn't be putting my bucks out there yet. Until Lennon sees the light of day, I think it's foolish for collectors - or the company itself - to be spending time and money on Wonka.

Michael, what's you take on this company? I'll understand if you refrain from the question.

So do any of you think they will float the money they are getting for Wonka preorders to finish producing Lennon? That is a slippery slope.

that is the only logical thing to do, more pre-orders to cover up their mess.

What would you expect from a CEO who hasn't remained at a company for more than about a year for the last decade -- even companies he started.

But then everyone loved his video interview on the future of 1/6th. Good salesman.

he is a vijayjay afterall

You expect this kind of behaviour from scumbag eBay con artists not a company that has secured a licence like Lennon. Seriously, just give them 24 hours before you email their local police station. The UK has excellent distance selling laws.

So the Molecule8 company is based in UK? I thought it was Los Angeles? Isn't that where this guy, Ajay Chadha, is from? He is the one I am corresponding with via emails right now about my refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Molecule8 company is based in UK? I thought it was Los Angeles? Isn't that where this guy, Ajay Chadha, is from? He is the one I am corresponding with via emails right now about my refund.

That's how you know a company is doomed...its CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER has time to haggle with a customer over a $300 Paypal refund...

Mods, requesting a thread title change to: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon?

Finally my order for Lennon has been officially cancelled as of today! It's unbelievable that it took them over a week to cancel my order, and for PayPal to send them an email and urge them to cancel my order. But what bugs me at this moment which is another matter- issuing the refund to me. They told me it's in "paypal's hands" to take the money out of their account and issue me a refund. I don't know about that! I emailed them and I told them they CAN issue a refund to me themselves by going into their PayPal account to do it. They replied that they would call PayPal. I can't take their word for anything anymore. It's been nothing but a runaround for a week now. I think I'll call PayPal and find out who is actually responsible to issue a refund to me.

My guess is paypal have frozen their account.
In pretty sure companies are only allowed to accept paypal on pre order items if they ship within 20 days of accepting payment and obviously molecule8 missed that window by a wide margin. It's interesting to note they no longer accept paypal on their site either.
Guarantee they're using the wonka pre order money to fund Lennon, they are so far away from production it's laughable.

Now we know what Molecule8 stands for...their bank account is so tiny that it only has 8 pennies in it.

8%2BWheat%2BPennies.png

They gave us this thread at least and we should appreciate that

Back