Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Because as every fule who work in the web kno, updating your web presence precludes your including your existing PayPal link. Er...

Oh, unless PayPal have frozen your company's account, that is. Then yes, you'd be b*ggered & have to make other arrangements.

I'm surprised they're not asking people to only post cash through the office door, as deposits on their future releases (due to be shipped October 2017, honest).

Mind you, then they'd have to tell people where the head office was, which they might not really want to do...

Molecule8 ran a rendering workshop on the weekend, and I was curious enough to check it out. They demonstrated their entire production, marketing and payment pipeline, and I have to say, I was impressed.

s-110d67cbdeff4e98afd60f4c0d8d83d1fd180dbe.gif

Then they showed us how what they have planned next and we were blown away.

7fbba62bfde1023e8cfbd7c2da3ae1ac.gif

When is their next scheduled behind the scenes progress pictures of their rough figure before they approve a perfect figure for shipping?

Because as every fule who work in the web kno, updating your web presence precludes your including your existing PayPal link. Er...

Oh, unless PayPal have frozen your company's account, that is. Then yes, you'd be b*ggered & have to make other arrangements.

That is probably why- no more PP for them!

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

So thought I'd share my news with you- heard back from Ajay this morning and he told me he spoke with PayPal and they'll refund me. He said it should be in my account before or by Friday. We shall see about that. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So thought I'd share my news with you- heard back from Ajay this morning and he told me he spoke with PayPal and they'll refund me. He said it should be in my account before or by Friday. We shall see about that. I'm not getting my hopes up.

Wow...I think it takes one click and 9 seconds to give a refund through PayPal...what is with these people???

i purchased a hot toy product off ebay last week, it arrived with a missing item, we agreed on a partial refund, the seller issued it, it was in my paypal account within seconds of him saying it was issued.

Wow...I think it takes one click and 9 seconds to give a refund through PayPal...what is with these people???

i purchased a hot toy product off ebay last week, it arrived with a missing item, we agreed on a partial refund, the seller issued it, it was in my paypal account within seconds of him saying it was issued.

That is why I said I am not getting my hopes up. I found that very odd when he said that, and I'm actually thinking either their PayPal account is under review/closed as others said OR they just don't have the money to refund me until Friday? I don't know.

That is why I said I am not getting my hopes up. I found that very odd when he said that, and I'm actually thinking either their PayPal account is under review/closed as others said OR they just don't have the money to refund me until Friday? I don't know.

Even though you paid as a gift I would not be surprised if Paypal sided with you in a dispute anyway...based on all of this craziness I am sure M8 is already on their radar...heck Paypal has a fraud investigation department...if this situation does not get their interest what will? Your e-mail corrspondence with Vijay Whoever would probably be all the evidence you need to prove that your payment was not an actual "gift." I would not wait until "Friday." Not my business but if I were in your position I would be on the phone with PayPal ASAP...

I'm sure this is right - it looks like PayPal are holding their money. Otherwise why would he need to speak to them and why would PayPal rather than M8 need to refund you?

I think Pixeltwin said it perfectly when he said "I think customers are more interested in seeing a completed prototype than witnessing the creative process."

All we really want to see is a completed prototype, then preorder, and then the final figure which hopefully turns out well. We really don't care how they go about as long as they go about it. This goes for all companies, not just M8.

I think Pixeltwin said it perfectly when he said "I think customers are more interested in seeing a completed prototype than witnessing the creative process."

All we really want to see is a completed prototype, then preorder, and then the final figure which hopefully turns out well. We really don't care how they go about as long as they go about it. This goes for all companies, not just M8.

It's interesting as a production blog, or something on the side, but as the only stream of information it is frustrating as a paying customer.

Back