Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

I still think M8 is Moe coming back for his all time revenge !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MoleculeLATE

Or Molecule..Great!

Worth the wait...the likeness is incredible as as the military shirt. Considering there will be two head sculpts and now two outfits, this deal is getting sweeter and sweeter...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

*K.A. Kim's 'contracted' head sculpt - Looks Great. Pro level
*Somebody's 'CG modeled' and 'Rendered' images of Endoskeleton - Maybe not so practical as a jointed figure, but nonetheless Looks Great. Pro-level
*Modelcule8's way of planning/handling pre-orders and answering customer questions - Total novice level

I hope they are rich enough to have some actual production budget after acquiring all those licenses..
Oh wait.. Maybe premature opening of the pre-order window "WAS" to make the production budget!

-Honestly, I want these figures made and see them continue making those licensed figures.
They maybe learn lessons as they grow..

Last edited:

Or Molecule..Great!

Worth the wait...the likeness is incredible as as the military shirt. Considering there will be two head sculpts and now two outfits, this deal is getting sweeter and sweeter...

You really think that? They broke their very first promise of May shipping. I don't think they're great yet :lol

Am I losing my mind? I could've sworn that there were pictures of an unpainted singing sculpt on the product page on their website yesterday. I was going to post them, but they're gone. Did anyone else see anything?

Anybody else going to buy a second $200 endoskeleton, put on his military shirt, put on the singing sculpt, put a dog turd cigar in his mouth, and put a rocket launcher in his hands?

Can't tell by th size of the picture posted but is the singing sculpt and actual sculpture or is it a CG render...the picture here looks like a render...

Anybody else going to buy a second $200 endoskeleton, put on his military shirt, put on the singing sculpt, put a dog turd cigar in his mouth, and put a rocket launcher in his hands?
I'm gonna put it on ht hulk body. Like its a patented Lennon rage scream.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We just wrapped the interview with Vijay - went extremely well. Eamon is going to try to get it ready by late today/early tomorrow for your listening pleasure.

Yeah no pressure at all. :D

But yes, folks can expect to have pretty much most if not all of your questions answered.

Yeah no pressure at all. :D

But yes, folks can expect to have pretty much most if not all of your questions answered.

Thanks for gathering the Intel...will there be answers or "answers"...?

Ok the chaps, here ya go and please spare a moment to like us and leave a review on iTunes as it really helps. We are available across most if not all platforms but they tend to be a little slower updating things. It is on iTunes now though so I hope you all enjoy -

Hot-Toycast-logo-M8.jpg

Back