Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

If you subscribe to The Hottoycast (and who doesn't) then you will see it on your feed straight away. It does seem to take a day or so for iTunes store and Podbay to catch up though.

Thanks for posting that link jra81984. :)

I am about 40 minutes into it right now. I think the biggest take away here is how knowledgeable Vjay is about production, design, and the hobby itself. This is not some fly by night venture here.

I'm about halfway through, and it is quite an interesting interview.
These guys should get the Alien license and finally do the ultimate xenomorph...

I am about 40 minutes into it right now. I think the biggest take away here is how knowledgeable Vjay is about production, design, and the hobby itself. This is not some fly by night venture here.

:lecture

This is what's interesting, and promising for the more interesting licenses coming up.

Though I fear the interesting licenses are going to be 1/4. :horror

I'm about halfway through, and it is quite an interesting interview.
These guys should get the Alien license and finally do the ultimate xenomorph...

So everyone is liking what's being promised so far. That's reassuring.

Any information on what the release plan is for Lennon, or their skeleton...? Any excuse why they promised such an early release date and then backpedalled instead of just saying July to start with?

So everyone is liking what's being promised so far. That's reassuring.

Any information on what the release plan is for Lennon, or their skeleton...? Any excuse why they promised such an early release date and then backpedalled instead of just saying July to start with?

Do you have some aversion to listing to a podcast? My accent is very soothing I'm told.

Big shout out to Eamon and team for putting this together. It's really reassuring that he has so much knowledge and clearly a huge passion for the hobby.

So, I'm about 30 minutes in, and didn't hear any answers to the questions I've read here. A lot of dodging is present

i.e. How will the hands attach?

"I'm not ready to reveal that now"

Mike asks about the skin and what the body looks like, another dodge talking about what doesn't work, and doesn't really answer the question. I'm not optimistic that the rest of the interview is any more fruitful.

A transcript would be a great option for this or future podcasts.

I will get right on those transcripts for those older men that get stressed out by using their ears.

I mentioned unlikely, i wouldn't want to transcribe it either. Just faster to read than listen to 80 minutes.

I find that its' always a good idea to bitch and moan before actually listening too the whole thing.

I will get right on those transcripts for those older men that get stressed out by using their ears.

Wow, man Relax go and have a coffee

Some positive things in that pod cast, some he's still not sharing. I'm still not sure what to make of them but the figures will be the proof

So, I'm about 30 minutes in, and didn't hear any answers to the questions I've read here. A lot of dodging is present

i.e. How will the hands attach?

"I'm not ready to reveal that now"

Mike asks about the skin and what the body looks like, another dodge talking about what doesn't work, and doesn't really answer the question. I'm not optimistic that the rest of the interview is any more fruitful.

A transcript would be a great option for this or future podcasts.

As a business you cannot necessary declare a feature for something or promise something when it is out of your hands. He said it in the interview that he has to deal with licensor approvals, etc. When that is involved anything can change. He answered to the best of his ability and with the information that he was allowed to give. Everyone here is just looking to crap on this company regardless of what they provide or do.

I personally found the interview valuable. It taught me that Vjay knows a ton about this hobby and that he has a lot of ambition. Also it is clear that a lot of thought has gone into development for these figures.

Great news, I look forward to reading them. . . soon.

Back