Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

Eamon, I'm kinda not too good with words'n ****, reading or listening. Can you make up some flash cards of your podcast?

(and my hands are very small - if you can keep it to under ten cards that'd be greeat)

Lol.

Thanks for the podcast. That was interesting.

Even if I still don't know whether they will only make articulated figures or not. :(

Thanks Shoo!

What I really liked in particular was Vijay's answer to the silicon degradation issue. Found that rather reassuring myself. :)

Eamon, I'm kinda not too good with words'n ****, reading or listening. Can you make up some flash cards of your podcast?

(and my hands are very small - if you can keep it to under ten cards that'd be greeat)

:rotfl I'll see what I can do.

I dont swear anymore, ive cleaned up my act 🤔 And i dont think id say that because i think it looks stunning. Also ive just listened to that podcast and ive gotta say that the things vijay said were like music to my ears ...... sounded totally committed to quality and originality, valued the community opinion and when he said this is how i would talk down the pub i was buzzin coz thats how i try to convey my thoughts. Also i loved there was NO mention of money spinning licenses like star wars , marvel and dc which made him sound like a wide eyed new boy totally unjaded or just in it for a quick buck. And all that said even if his first release is not 100% perfect (like blitzways wasnt) id still cut it some slack because i feel the route they're trying to take ...... BIG HAND CLAP FROM ME 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Sounded good to me.Guy sounds smart and on the level.Time will tell.Still have doubts and not ready to pull the trigger yet

I liked it and thought the podcast was fantastic, looking forward to his take on new custom figures! He seems to be highly intelligent in gaming and research and development . I bought Lennon an hour after PO and always had faith in M8[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's funny!
Thanks...I think.
Tbh I'm very confused.
Were all shills in one form or another even if we bad mouth what product we've seen.
The companies getting advertising either way.If they dont deliver by July or whenever its gunna be released it won't be so funny.
I know a couple of people "I know" have ordered it and wish them the best.I can't take a gamble but have a feeling this company might actually be able to walk the walk.
If so it will piss a lot of cillecters and companies off.
I wish them all the success.

Vijay's a good salesman, you can see that by his resume. He's definitely bought his company some goodwill for the time being.

Of course, there's still no ship date for Lennon, right?

valued the community opinion ...

We'll see how long that lasts. He doesn't value it enough to explain the whole "buy Lennon now, get it in two weeks" thing.

BTW, I love your reviews, CK, but if you take out the 'fookin' I'll be severely disappointed. I'd give that decision a 2 outta 5.

Last edited:

I think it is going to be OK. But it would be wiser if they explained how they do preorder earlier. It's a nice podcast, but they should have communicated like this earlier.
Well let's see. I could hear that they are more into 1/4, because it gives more options, but there will be 1/6 figures.
I also hear that there could be future licences of the movies we all wanted and though the licence is not an option. Good news.
I liked him speaking of materials, hairing etc. It seems there could be good changes in the market and some kick to big players. Let's hope.

Molecule8 (New company)

Good podcast. I am getting really excited to see Lennon. Did Vijay say that they would be with Sideshow at SDCC this year or next?

Sorry I am allergic to shill fish, my optimistic attitude isn't cool enough for all the emo, angst, snowflakes that litter this forum like turkey vultures.

37a1a1850b58f8d4275ea4be2b8c846f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they're molded hands then what's with the articulated fingers on the skeleton?

Good question. But from the first time someone brought up the articulation I have hoped against it. I sooooo prefer sculpted hands.

If they're molded hands then what's with the articulated fingers on the skeleton?

Trying to parse out what Vijay was saying, the skeleton was designed to be produced at various scales, so perhaps at 1/4 scale, posable fingers is more viable, whereas at 1/6, it's not.

So, the skeleton will be produced with standard ball joints at 1/6, and at 1/4, will have posable hands.

That was good podcast and great interview.
I can say they have good vision, ambition and smart minds to put together this. And hopefully they have enough money to pull this through.
What they are lacking is production experience and sales experience.
Actually having game soft dev. experience can be a poison on product dev industry. You can not sell a beta-test version and expect to update customers later.
Enough talk now.
I'll wait until they reveal the full figure with all accessories - including the package.
And I'll wait until the product release and buy after 2-3 reviews.
Sorry no pre-orders..

Back