Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

I can understand the decision to delay shipping to July.

Why would Sideshow want to carry a figure that's two months old? There's probably an agreement that they would take X number of pieces for Y discount, but if they get 2,000 pieces two months after Molecule8, they're going to get stuck with 1,987 pieces because everyone else bought them from M8.

I don't believe it was ever going to ship in May but there's business sense in at least phrasing it that way.

Kim just posted the same boxed photo of Lennon with the hashtag "this-is-not-a-prototype".

Color me confused as hell.

I can understand the decision to delay shipping to July.

Why would Sideshow want to carry a figure that's two months old? There's probably an agreement that they would take X number of pieces for Y discount, but if they get 2,000 pieces two months after Molecule8, they're going to get stuck with 1,987 pieces because everyone else bought them from M8.

I don't believe it was ever going to ship in May but there's business sense in at least phrasing it that way.

I don't think anyone ever believed that this would ship in May...except for apparently Molecule 8 who were still insisting that it would up until yesterday...that's where the faith gets lost...

Kim just posted the same boxed photo of Lennon with the hashtag "this-is-not-a-prototype".

Color me confused as hell.

I cannot accept that the figure will be shipping with those "hands!"

Which photo is that?

5b06b5287d4c0a011f2e6bc2c31432c0.jpg

thats odd. people are complaining about the figure and they got told "relax its only a prototype" But it isnt. Be ready for some delays...it seems as people are not really happy about this picture at all...

Maria Mahler when i read the comments on your site you should also make clear that the SIGNED EDITION is not signed by John Lennon himself. I think a few people will complain because the signature is not his real one...
LikeShow More Reactions
· Reply · 28 mins

You mean John couldn't spare some time in his busy schedule to sign a few boxes of toys?
:mad:

<Insert speechless Nathan Fillion gif>

that's horrible!!

Perhaps their new motto could be "figures so real you would swear they are back from the dead". In the future, their releases with be cloned from the dna of the subject. "Count on Molecule8 to push the limits of figures for the most discerning collectors!"

I can't see anyway that M8 can ship this figure in July if they are going to include all the things they listed as being included with Lennon. It's great they finally showed a Lennon figure though, happy for everyone that bought this.

Chien-Yu Huang: In the first place you said it'll be limitedly produced to 500 pieces and will be shipped in May but later you changed the statement as a open edition with the first 1000 orders numbered.

And now the delivery delays to July and finally we see a complete picture but not a latest version.

The prototype is great but the way you sell the figure is a bit shady.

Chien sums up Molecule8's foray into the 1/6th world quiet well.

I don't think anyone ever believed that this would ship in May...except for apparently Molecule 8 who were still insisting that it would up until yesterday...that's where the faith gets lost...

Yeah, but just because no one believed they could make their promised date doesn't mean they should lie about it. It's all very Trump.

I can't see anyway that M8 can ship this figure in July if they are going to include all the things they listed as being included with Lennon.

Well, from what I can discern, the current story is that these figures are done or nearly done. It's only delayed until July so all the distributors can collect orders.

So, somewhere there's 1,000 John Lennon figures packed up and ready to go. It's up to us to find out where, and pull off a heist that would make Danny Ocean weep.

Chien sums up Molecule8's foray into the 1/6th world quiet well.

Yeah, but just because no one believed they could make their promised date doesn't mean they should lie about it. It's all very Trump.

Maybe when Sean Spicer gets the boot he can be hired as M8's PR guy...lots of practice telling people that his employer's words should be believed over their own eyes...he will fit in great at M8 :)

That's true. I can see Sean now:

When they said they would deliver at the end of May, they were using your words, your terms. May actually is definite as "maybe". Maybe we'll deliver in May was the intent. Of course, we also never mentioned which May. 2017 or 2018. Remember: when you assume, you make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'.

I cant wait for the 20 updated pictures all of the progress stages of the box art cover, i love how they first showed it to us in a clear white box.

Exciting times to living in.

Back