Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if I'm interpreting what you guys are saying correctly, then this means that I should get a Wonka PO set up at M8's site and pay upfront with PayPal???

Feel free to mail them cash too if you don't want the hassle of dealing with Paypal...don't worry if you don't have exact change...M8 will promptly mail the difference back to you by overnight priority mail.

Thanks guys! Great advice! I'll get to this right after I help out this Nigerian Prince that contacted me!

Thanks guys! Great advice! I'll get to this right after I help out this Nigerian Prince that contacted me!

Don’t suppose I could interest you in an invisible man figure could I?
Genuine article too.
Willing to swap for one of your 6 upcoming Wonka figures.
11fbeb5897e45a7d274b719cf7caf36e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s worth pointing out that Vijay closing the UK arm of the business (that hasn’t had much involvement financially) right before the end of the UK tax year doesn’t really say an awful lot.

Not sure if there’s a US version of Companies House but it would be interesting to understand the status of the US side of it (and the HK side for that matter)...

It’s worth pointing out that Vijay closing the UK arm of the business (that hasn’t had much involvement financially) right before the end of the UK tax year doesn’t really say an awful lot.

Not sure if there’s a US version of Companies House but it would be interesting to understand the status of the US side of it (and the HK side for that matter)...

Some of the UK members explained it earlier in the thread, but basically I think it's similar to bankruptcy.

I would imagine he is closing one business to start another, and now we will assume every new company that announces a product is Molecule8 in disguise.

As I suspected, the main US side of the business where all the investment happened is still very much active according to the Californian government website...

fd10f8fc4cab67dd2c3dcf3ac12812da.jpg

6d1f027ceaa2daffc958c071fdfd0285.jpg

I dunno... will he be out of the business? Or will be simply turn up again under a new disguise.

He'd waste his time to try. The Internets doesn't forgive or forget. Someone would expose any subsequent toy business he starts within five seconds of its announcement. Not hard to track down documents like those posted above and find his name on them.

I knew this guy was swindler from the start, sad to see so many people fall for it.

I am sure he is smart/conniving enough to make sure someone else’s name is at the top.

The Colima Road address is a postal box, whereas the Dover Court address is a house.

I have driven on Colima many times on my shortcut to Whittier to avoid the freeways.

Back