Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to the guy who came on here to let us know all the details of Vijay ripping everyone off?

Whatever happened to the guy who came on here to let us know all the details of Vijay ripping everyone off?

Probably too busy raising funds for Attorneys to post on an Internet forum...depending on M8's entanglements and whatever his official role within the company may have actually been on paper he is probably fighting on 2 fronts. Going after Vijay and perhaps having to defend himself from all of the people that the company that he helped to fund and even provided his address as a mailing address for ripped off.

I still found it amazing how AFTER the Lennon debacle, peeps where still looking forward for willie wonka as if nothing had happend!!!
Did peeps ACTUALLY pre-order Wonka??

There's a lot of people that dont follow this or any other forum.
There are some that only collect very few select figures. So there's gonna be quite a number of people
who are unaware of this company's shady business.

BTW, whomever sniffed out this ending for this company on day 1 is vindicated.

Lol....not day one, but my spider sense was tingling pretty early on...

Raised in Brooklyn NY, suspicion and cynicism is in our blood.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

There's a lot of people that dont follow this or any other forum.
There are some that only collect very few select figures. So there's gonna be quite a number of people
who are unaware of this company's shady business.

I think he was referring to ALL of the people who were regularly posting on this forum and in the middle of all of this craziness were still saying that they were looking forward to the Wonka figure that many of us were trying to tell them would never see the light of day.

BTW, whomever sniffed out this ending for this company on day 1 is vindicated.

There were certainly 2 sides on this thread for a long time that were definitely in contention with one another...and after a couple of years...those of us who were screaming that M8 were a pack of frauds can say to their defenders...WE TOLD YOU SO! :)

TurdFurgosonsHat questioned people getting excited about an unproven company on page 6 but immediately became enthused with the Gandalf picture...a page later Xipotec gets the award for cutting through all of the excitement and being the first poster to directly suggest that M8 were not on the up and up. Credit where due.

I think he was referring to ALL of the people who were regularly posting on this forum and in the middle of all of this craziness were still saying that they were looking forward to the Wonka figure that many of us were trying to tell them would never see the light of day.

:exactly:.......................................

Ah I see.

To be honest, I was also in the side that defended this company, cause that's what's weird about this whole thing. They also did things that validated what they were trying to do.
Much like the fleshed body. They could have easily just used Hot Toys type body, but they wanted to be innovative.
And that's what got me hoping this company can succeed.
I am already in awe with Hot Toys, and wouldnt it be great if another company comes in and pushes the boundaries even more.

The big thing about this was that people didnt even think that Lennon would be released.
So when it did, You could blame all their shortcomings on being a newbie company.

But then, like an M Night Shyamalan movie, the twist happens after the figure gets released.
Which is a shame cause all those other future sculpted heads they showed were promising. Specially the David Bowie.

If you ask me, the only one who really got screwed here is VJ...he basically screwed himself in the end.
There were talented people that were on board of his hype train, and he could have easily made more, and I mean a lot more money of he didnt screw over
the artists.

He's an idiot, In the end, he's really the one that got screwed for his greed.

TurdFurgosonsHat questioned people getting excited about an unproven company on page 6 but immediately became enthused with the Gandalf picture...a page later Xipotec gets the award for cutting through all of the excitement and being the first poster to directly suggest that M8 were not on the up and up. Credit where due.

raw

It's probably worth noting that alot of stuff in this thread was edited/deleted by the original posters of their own comments or mods. It was also once titled the guilty until proven innocent thread, and now ultimately a scam thread.

So if I'm interpreting what you guys are saying correctly, then this means that I should get a Wonka PO set up at M8's site and pay upfront with PayPal???

So if I'm interpreting what you guys are saying correctly, then this means that I should get a Wonka PO set up at M8's site and pay upfront with PayPal???

You should send the funds as a gift also. Oh and buy 6, cause they are sure to be collectors items...

Back