Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only past instance I can think of that parallels this is Sam Gorlick, whose company Andgor advertised heads that were actually sculpted by Joy & Tom Studios, who were neither paid nor credited. He offered mini-me figures, presumably of the quality of the J&T sculpts on display. I don't know whether anything was ever delivered to any customers, but Andgor went under. Gorlick did slip back into the business a few years later, but has kept a low profile. I can't remember what company he works at.

Just watched that netflix documentary FYRE. I bet Vijay was in the same class as McFarland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only past instance I can think of that parallels this is Sam Gorlick, whose company Andgor advertised heads that were actually sculpted by Joy & Tom Studios, who were neither paid nor credited. He offered mini-me figures, presumably of the quality of the J&T sculpts on display. I don't know whether anything was ever delivered to any customers, but Andgor went under. Gorlick did slip back into the business a few years later, but has kept a low profile. I can't remember what company he works at.

OMG, now that's a name (Andgor) I have not heard in a long time. That just jogged the old 2003-2005 memory. Is it that far back?

I can almost remember the site. But I do remember that name. I can't for the life of me remember why I remember it. I would not have bought anything there, I remember that company being disreputable from the get-go for some reason. But they had something I wanted there. Just don't remember what it was.

Age is a cruel master.

I think I found them because they had a Milla Jovovich head sculpt...
But yeah, that was ages ago.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Looks like K.A. Kim has come back home, which is great news.

sHmNZLf.jpg

Blitzway said:
Proudly introducing Blitzway's special artist team.

Please keep an eye on the new world specially made by our artists with innovative ideas and creative artworks.

K.A. Kim said:
Hello ~ I am k_a_Kim.
Long time no see.
I am working with Blitzway now.
And many more work will be released in the future.
Thank you for always cheering.

Last edited:
I can almost remember the site. But I do remember that name. I can't for the life of me remember why I remember it. I would not have bought anything there, I remember that company being disreputable from the get-go for some reason. But they had something I wanted there. Just don't remember what it was.

Age is a cruel master.

If not mistaken, I remember Andgor as being able to also sculpt custom head sculpts of oneself. They were pretty much the first ones to offer these but ended up going to the dark side and not completing orders, etc...

If not mistaken, I remember Andgor as being able to also sculpt custom head sculpts of oneself. They were pretty much the first ones to offer these but ended up going to the dark side and not completing orders, etc...

Oh yeah, maybe that's why I remember them. I was thinking they might be able to make customs heads of characters from pictures. There was something shady about them though, before we knew it.

I would definitely take Bowie but I'd love to see them do some highly requested films that have never been done instead of School of Rock.

Like Seven or Die Hard.

Back