Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company)

If they are legit they are handling all of this very very poorly.
I tend to think think the super duper skeleton thing is a sham

If they are legit they are handling all of this very very poorly.
I tend to think think the super duper skeleton thing is a sham

They are loosing credibility as far as I'm concerned. As far as the skeleton. I will be absolutely shocked if they use is inside their base bodies. I will apologize here and at OSW if they do though. Makes absolutely no sense to use such a fine piece of craftsmanship inside of a jointed or seamless body. What Phicen did sure, but not this.

IMG_0365.JPG

What do ye think?

hands looks really weird but nice to finally see something for those that ordered

Hmmm...It may be bendable like HT ironman hands.
Ok, I'm impressed. Was totally in the "This company is full of $H**" camp.

Dang, this company look legit.
Watch out HT...there's a new sheriff in town.

hands looks really weird but nice to finally see something for those that ordered

Perhaps the fingers are indeed utilizing the skeletal feature (?) Either way, it really is good to see a product and settle 'some' fears. Hope to see more detailed pics soon.

Not bad, but for a company touting perfection, they got the number of buttons wrong and no nametapes? :lecture

john_lennon_US_army_jacket_military_new_york.jpg

It is nice to see something from them though. Now just to wait for them to offer up something I'm actually interested in.

Bloody impressed!

Ships in July Molecule8 is taking this to another level!
It's been under 2 months and he's almost shipping!

Not really taking it to another level. They've been working on it for over a year. So not as impressive as it seems.

Shucks. I like his army shirt look, but I was hoping for the suit he wears at the white piano.

He also looks over-tall, but that may just be camera distortion.

That is not the outfit listed on their website.

"Complete with his velvet suit and iconic sunglasses, this impressive 1:6 scale recreation memorializes John Lennon from his music video for “Imagine,” a revolutionary anthem for peace and unity."

Putting together cargo pants and a green military shirt would be an easy bash.

--edit:

Molecule8 Just said he comes with BOTH outfits. :yess:
Interesting. . .looks great so far, if that is indeed a production piece.

Looking good. Will be surprised if the skeleton is in there as well, but provided this is what they deliver, then at least people will be getting a very nice Lennon figure. If it turns out good, I'll be on-board for Wonka for sure. Still cautious though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Whether this will be included I don't know but for now it's a place holder!
Molecule just confirmed via PM it will include the velvet suit so I wouldn't go nuts on the thing being inaccurate. :)

Shucks. I like his army shirt look, but I was hoping for the suit he wears at the white piano.

He also looks over-tall, but that may just be camera distortion.

hands look like those wired finger jobs art figures and such do....
rest looks good- we'll see

This entire thread has just been a microcosm of the complete lack of patience that the people in this hobby have, lol.

I have been endlessly amused so far by all the doom and gloom posts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So no other online place will carry this? You have to order through them?

I think most of us had already accepted that they were a real company that would really be shipping a figure...now they need to be held to the same level of scrutiny that Hot Toys, or every worse Blitzway are held too...I am hopeful, but the jury is definitely still out on how close that production sculpt is coming to the proto...Blitzway was unfairly annihilated after the first Durden pictures came out and they had already made one of the greatest figures of all time...

Back