Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Of course. It'll take a while but they say it'll be well worth the wait...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Like look at there, these aren't M8 shills? There is no doubt in my mind that M8 sends people around to various boards to their bidding.

MFCQejO.png

The Jason Lloyd guy isn't. He questions M8 as much as we do. I'm pretty sure I have him pegged as 1 member here. Another guy posting in that thread for M8 is most assuredly a member here as well.

The Jason Lloyd guy isn't. He questions M8 as much as we do. I'm pretty sure I have him pegged as 1 member here. Another guy posting in that thread for M8 is most assuredly a member here as well.

Yes, Jason isn't...his "good luck!" is a snarky reply.

Actually, no. In fact, I had a back and fourth with Jason the other day. He was pretty down on them in that post. But he's paid for one and he's wishing them good luck.

"Do thier bidding" what are they, voodoo preists? You think that anyone who has anything positive to say, gives them any benefit of doubt or even just wishes them luck is a plant.

To say in one breath that they're incompetent and communicate badly and then believe that they have the wherewithal and means to secretly convert people (who are not new to these groups) into shills is the stuff of paranoia. It's a goddamn doll, and they're not the illuminati.

Like look at there, these aren't M8 shills? There is no doubt in my mind that M8 sends people around to various boards to their bidding.

MFCQejO.png

Actually, no. In fact, I had a back and fourth with Jason the other day. He was pretty down on them in that post. But he's paid for one and he's wishing them good luck.

"Do thier bidding" what are they, voodoo preists? You think that anyone who has anything positive to say, gives them any benefit of doubt or even just wishes them luck is a plant.

To say in one breath that they're incompetent and communicate badly and then believe that they have the wherewithal and means to secretly convert people (who are not new to these groups) into shills is the stuff of paranoia. It's a goddamn doll, and they're not the illuminati.

tatianamaslany-gif-sad.gif

I don't think M8 does "everything" badly...they are really good at getting unsuspecting people to give them pre-order money...not sure how they do it as it did not work on me but maybe someone else can weigh in on what combination of words, pictures, and promises were so effective. I just think that they do everything else badly.

I'd rather be a shill and get paid for it, than talk **** for free.

It's pretty common these day for companies to hire people to talk up or down something or someone on the internet.....

Especially if they are Russian....that's their main export.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? You would take money to support things that you really don't believe in? Sorry to hear that.

Let me rephrase. . .

There are two groups of people arguing in this thread. Both are full of ****. Only one group is getting paid.

Let me rephrase. . .

There are two groups of people arguing in this thread. Both are full of ****. Only one group is getting paid.

Three groups...but only 2 are full of it...the group that says M8 is wonderful and the group that says everyone else is full of it.

Social media is full of shill accounts.
Kevin Durant just got busted shilling for himself! :D
But it’s also full of people with sunk cost mentality who will support feverishly until the end of time. Anyone follow Star Citizen?

Hard to tell the fake/paid shills from the hardcore supporters .... often the shills will try to be more subtle.

Hats off to them if they can actually mass-produce that at the same level of quality.

Who did they steal the guitar from?

I think they've made the guitar themselves. Don't think I've seen another 1/6 scale acoustic that detailed and in that exact design anywhere else before, the closest thing would be the old Resaurus Pickups guitars. There's actually pictures of a prototype/WIP for the guitar as well, unlike the piano which went from unfinished 3D model to done with no steps in between.

Back