Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

92656be2ddaaf1f2a3ddab4f401175e4.jpg

d3c8df033a00a78fdc10b267ec4f54c2.jpg

87334b720ee824ef3505c999a324c9d6.jpg

Anyone pre ordered Willy Wonka set? It’s opened for order and guess what, comes with special made Willy wonka body, 2 hs, Oompa Loompa and many more!! Seems like a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I assume you're joking.

This time they don’t even show renderings haha

Yeah the Wonka that shipped last month? Of course I ordered it and it looks great in my detolf right now! The highlight of my collection! Glad I took a chance on this new company because this figure is awesome in hand! BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

92656be2ddaaf1f2a3ddab4f401175e4.jpg

d3c8df033a00a78fdc10b267ec4f54c2.jpg

87334b720ee824ef3505c999a324c9d6.jpg

Anyone pre ordered Willy Wonka set? It’s opened for order and guess what, comes with special made Willy wonka body, 2 hs, Oompa Loompa and many more!! Seems like a good deal

I canceled this preorder last month., They lied about the release date and yet to show anything for it. This company is going under real fast. They can't be trusted.

Where's the guitar gone!!!

It was a render in order to get more people to order, they needed capital to put together their crappy long overdue figure. Drilling pores into 1,000 individual headsculpts costs money.

Where's the guitar gone!!!

It was a render in order to get more people to order, they needed capital to put together their crappy long overdue figure. Drilling pores into 1,000 individual headsculpts costs money.

Maybe they had to delete it, so they can have server space for all the Wonka renders :lol

You never know...they still may include it :)!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Right.lol They'll include a Yoko doll for good measure. Hell, I'm surprised they haven't decided to just go ahead and add the grand piano in with the regular release. I know everyone is itching to have this display.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Should we really moan about this skeleton coming with lennon when you get this from Hot Toys for BVS Wonder Women?

Should we really moan about this skeleton coming with lennon when you get this from Hot Toys for BVS Wonder Women?

Well...the Wonder Woman skeleton was actually inside a Wonder Woman figure that actually shipped to people so...

Lol... Now why won't someone make Two Ronnies figures?

The White Grand Piano was, at one point, supposed to have movable keys.

https://forums.molecule8.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206&p=880#p880

M8 Admin said:
Wait until you see the promotional pictures that are coming very soon, the piano looks even better.

It does not play music, also the keys are fixed as when we made them individually and able to move, the gaps between the keys were not accurate and looked uneven (not perfect) we want it perfect, so I'm sure you will understand why we chose to have them this way.

It’s mid November 2017.........

Back