Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 (New company) - John Lennon 1/6 scale figure (sculpted by KA Kim)

Great looking sculpt. Have to admit im curious as to what theyll offer for GBs.

One of the very few perfect sculpts of seen at this scale. If they continue with more artists, my wife would die for a Bowie.

If they got De Niro to sign off on a Travis Bickle figure, that's impressive. I can't find a link to any of these LOTR pics the site is just a map with a contact form and links to social media.

Weird...suddenly the site is essentially gone...no licenses, no pictures...just a map...anyone else able to see it still?

No I can't see it either, just a contact page comes up...then a 'page not found' message when I click on the logo? :huh

That Lennon looks good though, about time someone made some good figures of musicians. :)

Not sure how I feel if they are doing Ghostbusters figures. Having already paid £900 for the Blitzway set it would suck if they produce something even better lol.

I emailed them to ask about licences and future plans. Hopefully they'll get back soon.

Really curious to see their Harry Potter figures. I think it'll be interesting to see how Star Ace responds to a new challenger in the game.

Well Imagine that!

Not sure how I feel if they are doing Ghostbusters figures. Having already paid £900 for the Blitzway set it would suck if they produce something even better lol.

Maybe they'll produce secondary characters (Dana, Louis, ghosts) not the 'busters

Their initial licenses are exciting but nothing we haven't seen before except Taxi Driver. If it happens.

Maybe they'll produce secondary characters (Dana, Louis, ghosts) not the 'busters

Ah, the ones only a handful of people would actually order. That's a solid business plan. :lol

She just kills every sculpt she does :rock :rock

Well done, no Beatles license though. Hope they get into Legendary bands, Bring on Morrison.

Lennon looks amazing but I always have a hard time understanding the appeal of figures based on real people rather than characters. I mean, what's his signature weapon? Or iconic action pose?

Back