Molecule8 - 1/6 Scale Willy Wonka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint job isn't even good on their master sculpt. That hair and paint is gonna be run into the ground when production roles around.

Not to mention they got rid of a bunch of accessories for the figure but still kept the same price on their website. :lol

molecule8-willy-wonka-accessories.jpg

If they switch the body to a conventional one and simplify the included accessories... they actually could probably get this done by december. But will they? Not a chance.

With the lack of paypal protection on the ordering system... I will absolutely not order until it is shipping out.

If they switch the body to a conventional one and simplify the included accessories... they actually could probably get this done by december. But will they? Not a chance.

With the lack of paypal protection on the ordering system... I will absolutely not order until it is shipping out.

Well Wonka will have a new body so theres the answer to it being december, maybe next december :rotfl
The reason they took Ompa out is to buy some more time :rotfl

I actually see them doing Wonka with Ompa separate more money for them.

I like the sculpt. I do not like the painting.

I also will not buy until I see what is actually shipping but I’m a lot more likely to get this than Lennon.

The paint job isn't even good on their master sculpt. That hair and paint is gonna be run into the ground when production roles around.

Not to mention they got rid of a bunch of accessories for the figure but still kept the same price on their website. :lol

molecule8-willy-wonka-accessories.jpg

Actual prototypes shown?

Yeh. Sure.

Was hoping Jack Burton would be next. Very curious to see their prototype for him since they can't all of the body under clothing the way one can with Lennon and Wonka.

Back