Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It Been a while finally got some picture up for the BW eye sculpt on the cowl.

image_zps878f74fe.jpg

image_zps9160ac9a.jpg

image_zpsb21f0ae0.jpg

Sorry didn't have time to take it on my canon. Sorry for te poor iPhone photo.

R3dd

I started working on my DX again about a week ago. Ive been slowly redoing a few mods. I redid the guantlets, shaved the neck to help it tilt farther down, reshaped the shoulder pads again, and took apart the entire cowl to widen it and paint the eyelids. I'll have pictures when everything is done.

484912_501356663257122_2020035813_n.jpg

I started working on my DX again about a week ago. Ive been slowly redoing a few mods. I redid the guantlets, shaved the neck to help it tilt farther down, reshaped the shoulder pads again, and took apart the entire cowl to widen it and paint the eyelids. I'll have pictures when everything is done.

484912_501356663257122_2020035813_n.jpg

Can't wait to see your mod, the only problem with the dx12 is the shoulder pads are way off. Even the dx02 has smaller pads but it still off. I might heat it up and try to mold it so that the shoulder pads still up higher from the shoulder.

Modified (L) stock (R)

image_zpsdb8335a4.jpg

image_zps7edd96eb.jpg

I heat the left shoulder pad, still going to fix it some more for a more accurate look. It's a little better then the stock flat pad.

image_zps87bf9797.jpg

Back