Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Did Kai modify medi's mouthpiece? This for sale? The more mouthpiece, the merrier.

yes, ur eyes are too sharp!!
Yes, it is for sale, price is very reasonable as well.

I am asking him any plan to recast DX02 neutral mouth plate and backpack or not.

Anybody have a link for Kai's mouthpiece?

You can check out his website(google: Kai studio),but it's mostly in Chinese. They're the same pics you see here anyway. Email Kai, if you're interested, he responded very quickly to my emails. Whole back and forth, from initial interest email to payment took like 10 mins.

You can check out his website(google: Kai studio),but it's mostly in Chinese. They're the same pics you see here anyway. Email Kai, if you're interested, he responded very quickly to my emails. Whole back and forth, from initial interest email to payment took like 10 mins.

Hi
May I know if ur ordered version with mustache or clean ver?

thank you

Hi
May I know if ur ordered version with mustache or clean ver?

thank you

Hey. I asked Kai if he could go lighter/cleaner on the stubble (mustache/beard area), and he said, he can do it. So... I guess I'm getting the cleaner version. Tell him how you want yours, when placing an order.

Hey. I asked Kai if he could go lighter/cleaner on the stubble (mustache/beard area), and he said, he can do it. So... I guess I'm getting the cleaner version. Tell him how you want yours, when placing an order.

ya.. he told me the same...
but .. i just wondering.. should I get cleaner version... or totally clean ver

He does modify his, but I am not sure if he provide this service. you might want to contact him for further info. Please share if u got any answer. tq

I've attempted to create a head using Kai's empty cowl and the original Headplay Bale sculpt, the results could be great in the right hands - sadly I don't have the skills to do it justice.

Kai's mouth plate looks great!

Waiting for in hand pics before I can decide :panic: that said, would it look good with the out of the box cowl though? Don't wanna ruin my cowl with my subpar painting skill. :(

He does modify his, but I am not sure if he provide this service. you might want to contact him for further info. Please share if u got any answer. tq

I just emailed him. I will let you know what he says.

I just went to his site, there are some more pics. Also he mentioned that this is customized from a M brand TDK head, which I'm assuming the medicom TDK.

I just went to his site, there are some more pics. Also he mentioned that this is customized from a M brand TDK head, which I'm assuming the medicom TDK.

If you're talking about Kai's mouthpiece, it is a modified TDK mouth. Man, with all the custom mouthpieces, and cowl and whatnot, this is turning out to be the most versatile TDK figure yet, the display options' just amazing. I wonder why this didn't happen sooner, like back in the DX2's days.

I emailed him asking about the eyes and this is what he said:

"Concerning DX-12 eye.

I Just painted flat black color on it.
( That can make it looks smaller )"

Who'da thought?

I emailed him asking about the eyes and this is what he said:

"Concerning DX-12 eye.

I Just painted flat black color on it.
( That can make it looks smaller )"

Who'da thought?

Looking at his pic, I think he painted ON the underside of the eyeballs, so more dark areas cover the white area under the pupil, giving an illusion of a squint. Nice trick. Anyone care to try? lol

Back