Modification/Customization for the DX12 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing sculpted. That's from sanding to get s perfect fit. Something definitely doesnt look right, but I cant figure it out. I'm hoping that I havent just wasted an entire Bale Headsculpt.

Glove mod, gauntlet mod (sort of), neck mod, squeezed the sholder pads a bit, belt won't sit any lower, custom cape, Medi head, Robbie face. Think I'm happy with it for now.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dont bother, I got it out, haha. Thanks though. About to chop up the Bale Head and bring this guy to life!

616863_526390184059211_1364834983_o_zpsba09d0c7.jpg

The eyes on the right are so creepy when out of the head like that! :monkey4

Well, I finally think that I'm done! Jeez what a complicated Mod! I'll never do that again! Took 5 hours and costed me a Bruce Wayne Headsculpt. Anyway, here's what I was going for;

batman_darkknightrises_filming_7_30_2011_21_zps0d42e276.jpg

And here's what I came out with;

2013-01-13_07-31-54_348.jpg

2013-01-13_07-32-06_981.jpg

2013-01-13_07-32-18_972.jpg

2013-01-13_07-32-38_472.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. The eyes arent in there permanently, so I can go in and readjust if necessary. Can also reinstall the PERS if I want to Resell it eventually. May do the squint mod on the PERS, we'll see.

One critique I would have is the eyes need to sit further forward o the mouthpiece further back, so that the face lines up realistically.

Looks great though. :clap

Well, I finally think that I'm done! Jeez what a complicated Mod! I'll never do that again! Took 5 hours and costed me a Bruce Wayne Headsculpt. Anyway, here's what I was going for;

batman_darkknightrises_filming_7_30_2011_21_zps0d42e276.jpg

And here's what I came out with;

2013-01-13_07-31-54_348.jpg

2013-01-13_07-32-06_981.jpg

2013-01-13_07-32-18_972.jpg

2013-01-13_07-32-38_472.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. The eyes arent in there permanently, so I can go in and readjust if necessary. Can also reinstall the PERS if I want to Resell it eventually. May do the squint mod on the PERS, we'll see.

That looks amazing! Great job! If I knew how to do this I'd chop up my Bale sculpt to.

Amazing job CJK, I like the placement of the eyes, Makes it look like there's a head inside the cowl. I do agree though that the mouth needs to come inside the cowl more. It's sticking out a little bit.

I agree with you guys, but I cant find a way to make the mouth sit deeper in the little socket. It's like, no mater how much I dremel off, it just doesn't fit any better. The same with the eyes. I want them to sit more flush with the Cowl, but I'm REALLY afraid of taking too much off.

Last edited:
It's REALLY scary, and in my honest opinion, not worth it in the end. I should have just fixed the crossed eyes and sculpted on the PERS.

It's REALLY scary, and in my honest opinion, not worth it in the end. I should have just fixed the crossed eyes and sculpted on the PERS.

Well kudos to you for trying! I doubt many of us would have even thought of trying that!

Took all of your advice and went to work on the mouthpiece with the dremel. Slowly but surely, it's getting there;

2013-01-13_17-53-19_967.jpg

That does look really good. Looks more like a mask now. I dig it!
(I ordered some OOMOO 25 so I can make a copy of the Bruce head and the madicom Bats head. I want to use the Bruce mouth on the Medi head and do away with the magnet neck.)

Nice work cjk!!!

You do have to take off ALOT of the back/edge of the mouthpieces to get it to fit deeper into it's place. I had originally sanded off what I thought was a lot but it wasn't enough to so kept going and checking as I went and eventually got the fit I wanted but man was it a lot

Last edited:
That does look sick cjk! I can't wait for Robbie's mouth piece. It really does make the difference.

That does look sick cjk! I can't wait for Robbie's mouth piece. It really does make the difference.

That's not Robbie's. That is a Bale sculpt that he chopped up to fit in the cowl (eyes and mouth) I believe.

But that is a testament to Robbie and his sculpt though.

Appreciate some feedbacks / advice on how to repair the cross eye on PERS without removing the PERS in the first place.

Back