Modern Collector: John Murdy Talking About Universal Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing collection! His passion for collecting Universal Monsters for the love of the art, and not the resale value, is great to hear!

This is true, nobody implied otherwise.

This is exactly what you are implying. My 50ish posts are no good for this forum because you feel that most of my posts are about auctions. You think I like to sell my items that I worked hard to get over the years! My financial situation is making me do so and I hate it! :mad: Unfortunately most of my posts are about the auctions because I have nothing else to write about except my misery posts of selling my _____. Maybe when my life turns around financially I can post about other things. For now it is none of your business, this is not just a forum for you, but for collectors as a whole, and sometimes collectors get into financial binds that for a while all they can do is try to sell things to be able to survive.

30-ish posts then? I dunno, I didn't count but it certainly looks like a substantial majority. :dunno

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7113170

Thanks for keeping track, I'll count them for you and let you know :cuckoo:

Back