Mnt. Dew.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I G2G GIT SUM MNT DEW 4 MA TUMMAY. NOM NOM NOM.

Seriously tho, I have a feeling when I'm 60 this world will be like that Luke Wilson movie. People dining at Butt ^^^^ers and getting hand jobs at Starbucks.

That Sierra Mist can actually looks pretty cool.

It's got a very "Rape in the Woods" feel to it.

And the Pepsi can is like a Back to the Future prop.

Drinking Mtn Dew makes your face round

No, Mountain Dew shrinks your testicles or causes sterility or some other such urban legend.

I don't drink soda at all anymore and have no real affinity for the heritage of their labels so I'm pretty indifferent towards the changes, though I actually kind of like the new designs, sort of.

As a mountain dew drinker I was appalled by the new bottle. It looks like the generic "Country Mist" "Mountain Citrus" drink you get from the dollar store. :(

Those new pepsi symbols look like they've had too much to drink and can't stand up straight.

I did read a report recently that says kids today don't know how to spell anymore because of texting, and that teachers have to give papers back to the kids and tell them not to use text abbreviations anymore.

So in short i'm not surprised by this at all.

This is why I love you Celticp. Not only do you misspell the word mountain but you also misspell the three letter abbreviation for it. You sir rule these interwebs.

If I recall correctly George Bernard Shaw advocated getting rid of all the extraneous letters we use in the english language to make spelling easier (Thru for example). I guess the Pepsi company liked the idea and decided to take it one step further (farther?).

OMG I G2G GIT SUM MNT DEW 4 MA TUMMAY. NOM NOM NOM.

Seriously tho, I have a feeling when I'm 60 this world will be like that Luke Wilson movie. People dining at Butt ^^^^ers and getting hand jobs at Starbucks.

It's got a very "Rape in the Woods" feel to it.

And the Pepsi can is like a Back to the Future prop.

:lol You nailed it man... I can see this world becoming EXACTLY like Idiocracy...

"It's got Electrolytes." :rotfl

I did read a report recently that says kids today don't know how to spell anymore because of texting, and that teachers have to give papers back to the kids and tell them not to use text abbreviations anymore.

So in short i'm not surprised by this at all.

More than half the papers I hand back for redos to my students is for "text talking" I'm really sick of reading "Iv rd ths stry b4 so it wsnt rlly tht nu." word for word from a student's work.

:lol You nailed it man... I can see this world becoming EXACTLY like Idiocracy...

"It's got Electrolytes." :rotfl

Science, energy, science, energy, electrolyes, turbolytes, powerlytes, more lytes than your body has room for!!

powerthirst.jpg

Back