Mnt. Dew.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok....this may not be a new thing, but I just saw this at my local store....and so I ask, WHY? Mountian. Its not that hard to spell....why abbreviate it?

Whats happening to my world!
DR.TRAN.jpg

Laziness maybe? Why use eight letters when three and a dot will suffice?

Ok....this may not be a new thing, but I just saw this at my local store....and so I ask, WHY? Mountian. Its not that hard to spell....why abbreviate it?
[/IMG]

Apparently it is hard to spell.:D Maybe they abbreviated it for you Celtic.:lol

Its part of Pepsi's new marketing strategy to give their lines new "youthful" feelings:

pepsi_bottles_large.jpg

pepsi_cans.jpg

Although apparently even the abbreviation for Mountain...Mtn....is also difficult...j/k

Its part of Pepsi's new marketing strategy to give their lines new "youthful" feelings:

pepsi_bottles_large.jpg

pepsi_cans.jpg

Although apparently even the abbreviation for Mountain...Mtn....is also difficult...j/k

Though I don't drink Pepsi products I'm sure Coke will have to follow suit. They're probably trying to appeal to the "texting" generation. :mad:

I'm sure they will. Even the Pepsi logo is different for the different products.

This thread made me laugh so much I spit my lemnde everywhere !.

Damn now I have to clean the keyboard .... tut .. and I was just out on my way to brgrkng.

Though I don't drink Pepsi products I'm sure Coke will have to follow suit. They're probably trying to appeal to the "texting" generation. :mad:
Oh right. Ummm, what's the abbreviation for Coke? Oh now your just being rude. :eek:

Then I'm not drinking anything that looks like Mountain Dew or Apple Juice....if things go that way it'll be exactly 45 seconds before someone says "Let's piss in it and see if someone will buy it and drink it!"

Back