1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a different note, curious if anyone has got the Xensation Lady Commander yet. Wanted to see some in hand pics to see what the quality is like on this.

Hi guys, I've been thinking of kitbashing a final battle suit zod, was wondering if any of you guys have do so and if you have any pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally got the Creg Customs sculpt and painted by Galaticustoms

Attachments

• IMG_1136.JPG
    IMG_1136.JPG
    859.2 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_1137.JPG
    IMG_1137.JPG
    694.9 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    610.6 KB · Views: 255
Hi guys, I've been thinking of kitbashing a final battle suit zod, was wondering if any of you guys have do so and if you have any pictures?

hey up mate
i put this together on the cheap a couple of years ago ,just used the undersuit and knock off nolan batman boots and a bit of black shiny fabric stuff for the cape ,i think some one was offering a excellent shield and neck piece at one time ,that and jor el boots ,man of steel cuffs would elevate this to a much better level
im too cheap to be bothered though :lol
but could work for you though

27293558976_da05c1abc0_c.jpg
27326698725_f9b97805c3_z.jpg

Yeah that looks pretty sweet buddy! I think I'm going to add a cape as well, I have a old man of steel cape from Tony Mei kicking about so might dye that black.
Thanks for the pics man

On a different note, curious if anyone has got the Xensation Lady Commander yet. Wanted to see some in hand pics to see what the quality is like on this.

I just got my Lady Commander today. I was worried about pictures I had seen this week online. But she is much better in person. Head sculpt is great. Outfit is a bit baggy. But can be futzed. Body is ok. All in all I'm happy. Now I need to track down Zod.

I just got my Lady Commander today. I was worried about pictures I had seen this week online. But she is much better in person. Head sculpt is great. Outfit is a bit baggy. But can be futzed. Body is ok. All in all I'm happy. Now I need to track down Zod.

Can the body be switched for a bettet body?

Can the body be switched for a bettet body?

Looks like a body swap would be difficult. Because the armor pieces are attached to the suit. But the more I work with it I don't think it's necessary. Articulation is great.

I failed to mention the cape. It's crap. Oh well.

Hopefully I can get some pictures taken and uploaded tomorrow evening.

you gotta post some pics bud!

Wow!

Awesome do you have some other angles?

I think your your the very first one to put up pics of this figure
You mentioned other pics you saw online... do you have a link?

I see what you mean by the suit being baggy...

Thanks for your efforts man!

Not bad for the price but I'm glad I have my modified Scaletta version. I'll still pick up the sculpt and would love the box just so I'd have something to store my figure in.

Back