1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the best place to find an extra body and under suit for this guy besides eBay? Any help would be appreciated.

Just Toy Anxiety or Monkey Depot. Their prices are reasonable, but you have to be quick.

Thanks Barry. Do you remember what their prices were? Just curious. I've already checked both and they were out of both. Just the heads, stand, and hands.

Thanks Barry. Do you remember what their prices were? Just curious. I've already checked both and they were out of both. Just the heads, stand, and hands.

I can't i'm afraid. But their prices are always keen. They will always have loads more that they randomly part out. Just keep checking their sites every evening around 6pm.
You might get lucky!

attachment.php

That looks great :rock

Maybe it's just old news, but I notized that you can push the chest armour upward quite easily and it stays on place,
in order to reduce the gap between collar and helmet and make it look more movie accurate... just saying :wave

Back