1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i'm looking to buy this figure to complete the Man Of Steel line. I live in the U.K and the cheapest i can buy this for is £189.99. I have been on the fence about this price for a few days now. The real question is, is it worth that price tag?

Not sure about the pricetag but imo this figure is worth getting in any case. I'm considering getting it just because of the design, though I don't have any MOS figures yet. It looks badass!

Its a little pricey, but that was expected with the level of detail in the suit. I used RP at SSC and got him for $180 shipped, so I have absolutely no regrets! He is a very bulky and solid figure. I thought I would hate the unmasked head, but depending on the pose you choose, it looks okay. I posted pics a few posts back.

Just opened mine yesterday. Great figure. Very hefty like many said. I'm digging the aggressive sculpt but would also love to have a neutral.

Rounds out the MOS collection nicely.

Got an extra Zod for sale if anyone is interested. Comes with what you see in the picture and nothing else.
Comes with the original box + brown shipper as well.

PM me if interested.

14458687834_ff4e286904_b.jpg

So I have Superman and Jor-El and I was thinking about getting this. It seems a little pricey to me so I just wanted to know from you guys that have it if you think its a good deal and a good figure????

Yes definitely. I mean I did get him slightly cheaper with some rewards points but I think he's worth full price too. He's very solidly built. Has some weight to him. The armor is very intricate but still leaves very good articulation. If you are looking for loads of accessories you'll be disappointed. But considering these three figures are likely all we will get from MoS (and certainly the only Zod) he's definitely worth picking up. He looks great next to Superman and I think the Shannon sculpt looks great in hand. He's very menacing overall. The helmet head is awesome too so you've got options.

So I have Superman and Jor-El and I was thinking about getting this. It seems a little pricey to me so I just wanted to know from you guys that have it if you think its a good deal and a good figure????

A few of us literally just answered the same exact question from another freak a few posts before this one! :wink1::lol

Yes definitely. I mean I did get him slightly cheaper with some rewards points but I think he's worth full price too. He's very solidly built. Has some weight to him. The armor is very intricate but still leaves very good articulation. If you are looking for loads of accessories you'll be disappointed. But considering these three figures are likely all we will get from MoS (and certainly the only Zod) he's definitely worth picking up. He looks great next to Superman and I think the Shannon sculpt looks great in hand. He's very menacing overall. The helmet head is awesome too so you've got options.

Thank you!!! Went ahead and bought one off ebay that was a bit cheaper than sideshow. Have to admit I am very excited :)

Thank you!!! Went ahead and bought one off ebay that was a bit cheaper than sideshow. Have to admit I am very excited :)

Congrats! Definitely nice to get him a little cheaper. Hope you like him. I think he's going to be one of those that will sell out eventually and be tough to get a reasonable price.

Yes, I'm still really digging this one...no regrets here....

"I will find him!"

He's a lot of fun to photograph...the armor is just amazing.

Does anyone have a pic of the Zod statue side by side with the HT figure? Trying to see if the head sculpt will work for a neutral Zod.

Its a little pricey, but that was expected with the level of detail in the suit. I used RP at SSC and got him for $180 shipped, so I have absolutely no regrets! He is a very bulky and solid figure. I thought I would hate the unmasked head, but depending on the pose you choose, it looks okay. I posted pics a few posts back.

Picked him up off eBay yesterday for $186 shipped ($206 - $20 coupon). I definitely wasn't expecting to get him for that price. I'm looking forward to displaying him with Superman. Now to decide if he will be masked or not...

that's great buffinator... congrats on the great buy. I am sure you will love him once in hand. He is an amazing figure. I ended up buying 2 cause I wanted one to be with the helmet on as a kryptonian soldier. I had coupons so I got mine for $205 a piece shipped. I even picked up an extra kryptonian gun for the soldier ;)

that's great buffinator... congrats on the great buy. I am sure you will love him once in hand. He is an amazing figure. I ended up buying 2 cause I wanted one to be with the helmet on as a kryptonian soldier. I had coupons so I got mine for $205 a piece shipped. I even picked up an extra kryptonian gun for the soldier ;)

Thanks. I'm assuming the Kryptonian gun came with Jor-El? There's no way I'm buying a 2nd Zod, but that's a cool idea for a display alternative. I may follow your lead if the gun's not too pricey.

I still wish Hot Toys would make Faora, but it seems that now the chances are slim to none...

Back