1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more from me:

ytyze8e3.jpg

jezyqe9e.jpg

6yrezehy.jpg

Great pictures. Can I ask how does the cape go on? Does it clip into place or magnitised?

Cheers

Bri

Here's a quick two I took yesterday when it came in...I plan on gettin alot more and better pics this weekend when I get some more time.

Few more from me:

6yrezehy.jpg

What a great figure! Awesome pose btw. Is it safe to use the flight stand for this figure? Is the waist clamp not going to make any creases with this figure the same way as MOS Superman does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod! " (quotes from superman 1980 )

Here's mine from indonesia ( sorry if the resolution of the pics are too poor, it's taken with my smartphone camera ), enjoy !!

i think i might get this figure eventough i dont have any planning to get kal-el and jor-el
this figure its awesome ... love the detail great pics guys

Nice pics Barry. I'm liking the base structure and size in the last two pictures. Are you going to be offering those as well as the smaller ones you're doing? The bigger one has a nice DX look to it while refraining from being too big.

Back