1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks amazing!!! Im running out of room in my display case. I do have one question...will Sideshow allow you to move your flexpayment schedule and payments from one figure to another if you decide you no longer want the figure you are paying on....Just curious if they will work with you.

Dam that this is one sexy figure I am certain it will sell out . When they first showed the design of the armor I think most of were wondering why they would ever need armor seeing it in the movie and now this it looks amazing. His look in the final battle was too plan and I am glad they gave the armor through out the movie.

This figure looks amazing!!! Im running out of room in my display case. I do have one question...will Sideshow allow you to move your flexpayment schedule and payments from one figure to another if you decide you no longer want the figure you are paying on....Just curious if they will work with you.

I believe they will allow you to do that once, switch your flex payments to another figure. Don't know for sure. Just give them a call on Monday. They've always been very helpful when I've called.

Just went to see how the general looks in person at the Thailand Toy Expo, and I have got to say that I'm impressed.
Can't wait to get it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 355
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 342
Amazing....I would imagine no one including myself was going to use the unmasked HS...now it's a must.

Those are hilarious, zod looks like he has a **** eating grin with the superman outfit on

Back