1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem with NRD! So on locushk, what's the usual delay on shipping?

I'm from Mexico, it takes about 1 week to arrive. To Europe I guess it could take 4-5 days. Use Air-Parcel shipping service, it's not as expensive as EMS, but it arrives fast and safe, I always use that service.

Thank you for these hk stores :)
Price are about right from animarket need to know when they get stock.
Or i might just wait and see timcent ´s price as he did ended offering a regular price on Supes after the crazy prices :)

Usually they get their stock a few weeks later than the first (VIP) wave for HK. That's all the stock that it's on sale on ebay. Some times they get their stock 1 month later.

Just got mine today! Zod in Manila!
4evere2e.jpg
ha5udu7y.jpg

He looks fantastic! I've never minded the HS and that first pic shows that it doesn't look bad at all. Hopefully mine will ship soon.

There's some US buyers doing that too. And those complain a Lot about prices increasing.

Mind blowing. But they GOTTA have it first. And then they sell it a week later.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this was more of my point the other day. Yes importing and customs costs I understand, but there are USA buyers paying more on eBay to get it early when they don't need to. To each their own I guess, if they want to pay more just to have it a few weeks early, by all means do so, its your money. But I am sure some of those same people complain about retail prices and i think thats a bit hypocritical. I personally never feel like the prices are outrageous because there is a lot that goes into making a figure and I do not even want to guess because none of us know what they go through to make just 1 figure. If i can't afford something, so be it, ill live. Or I try to sell some things to get some extra $$. But if i can't, well then it just wasn't meant to be...:)

If i buy from local stores in France have to pay around 70$ or more than sideshow ´s prices so that is why im going with hk, ebay.
I end paying a bit less than with locals and get my figures way more sooner since most get them a long Time after sideshow.
Now to pay 150$ more than the street price no way.

I do have a friend in the us, and i filed a form with sideshow that authorize them to ship to her the orders i paid but i have not used it so far.
But i guess if she shipped to me i would add at least 40/50 for shipping so i might as well get it from Hk at least i know right on the spot how much ill pay.

For this one im waiting on timcent s response, might get it from locushk if his price too high.
Animarket Will get it. 4 to 6 weeks.

Btw can someone tell le how much the figure box weights, thanks :)

Indeed. Very life like!

I can't wait to get this guy! Aaaarrrgh! Mega impatient now!!

Bri

Back