1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked it, but I PO it anyways because Creg Customs said he was going to make a couple of heads for it.

Last edited:
1379510_559611320778522_650587760_n.jpg

i'm definitely gonna pose him without the head gear. I pray HT makes a Faora figure because that's a figure i want more than Kal-el, Zod, and Jor-el.

Agreed that Zod without Faora is kind of like 1960s Batman without Robin. You really just kind of have to have both. I want Supes standing there all cool and collected, with Zod with a fist raised and all snarly on one side, and Faora all smirky and detached on the other.

I have a feeling all that isn't fitting on one shelf of a Detolf tho. :(

I think you're right, that IS the best pic so far. Which is why show pix are so important, because when it comes right down to it the official pix only tell you half the story - if that.

Do you guys think that with this type of figure, the ones with the special bases, that there is any chance they will include a nice plain base too, like the kind that came with the Avengers? I'm really worried about space.

Or I guess I could scrounge a couple up on ebay..... man I hate to ditch those beautiful bases, but space is finite.

Last edited:
I think you're right, that IS the best pic so far. Which is why show pix are so important, because when it comes right down to it the official pix only tell you half the story - if that.

Do you guys think that with this type of figure, the ones with the special bases, that there is any chance they will include a nice plain base too, like the kind that came with the Avengers? I'm really worried about space.

Or I guess I could scrounge a couple up on ebay..... man I hate to ditch those beautiful bases, but space is finite.

It's not listed in the features on the website so my guess would be no. The last stand Wolverine lists two stands, the diorama base and standard stand. I have most of my Hot Toys standing without a stand, prefer them that way. Was planning to hang these stands on the wall behind the figures to save space.

Back