1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they would make anyone else save for maybe Lois, but her role in the film was maybe akin to Jonathan Kent, maybe a bit more. I feel like HT might cash in on a Black suit Kal-El as an exclusive or something, but it will be interesting to see what they will announce. Faora is almost definitely guaranteed to be coming soon.
I could actually see a black suited Kal-El as an exclusive. I doubt we get Lois though as it seems like none of the female characters that aren't heroes or villains get made. The only exception is Pepper is being made for the Iron Man line, but that's just because Hot Toys makes anything and everything Iron Man related. I kind of think we'll see Faora but in ways it wouldn't surprise me if they don't do her.

On display at Toy Hunter
1231526_516161691801404_1162770162_n.jpg

Looks great! Just wish the release wasn't so far out. Let's face it, a late winter release is unlikely!

Yeah he looks really good. Probably going to wind up breaking down and pre-ordering soon. I can't see it being out by next April though.

Black suit versions of Zod and Sups I think are guaranteed just more of a matter of when. But yea, Faora needs to come next. Hopefully a glimpse of her at the Tokyo convention coming up (though it seems to be 300% geared toward iron man :gah:)

Really want a black suited Supes ex with skull base.

I don't think they would make anyone else save for maybe Lois, but her role in the film was maybe akin to Jonathan Kent, maybe a bit more. I feel like HT might cash in on a Black suit Kal-El as an exclusive or something, but it will be interesting to see what they will announce. Faora is almost definitely guaranteed to be coming soon.

They could do a quick and easy Perry White, seeing as they already have the Laurence Fishburne sculpt for Predators.

Black suit versions of Zod and Sups I think are guaranteed just more of a matter of when. But yea, Faora needs to come next. Hopefully a glimpse of her at the Tokyo convention coming up (though it seems to be 300% geared toward iron man :gah:)

I can see them to be Toy Fairs 2014 exclusives, and they will sell like hotcakes. :panic:

They could do a quick and easy Perry White, seeing as they already have the Laurence Fishburne sculpt for Predators.

Please no Fatburn, Lois Lane, Jenny Olsen, or any other lame characters. We will be very lucky if we get Faora, given Hot Toys ADD to completing lines, and their Iron Man fetish.

I don't think my wallet can take anymore of these great figures lol

Zod now PO'd!

Bri

They could but I don't see why they would. A figure like that isn't in demand at all and wasn't even that big a part of the film.

More excited for this than any IM release, thinking of selling all my tdk stuff to buy these, and as others have said black suit versions are a must, and obviously faora. Would you guys also buy the bigger guy? Ive heard the name namek thrown around, not sure if thats it

We know for sure it's not removable because he doesn't come with plain hands. I wouldn't buy Namek, he would be too expensive

Pre-ordered through OSB. Hopefully HT will tweak the headsculpt, if not I'll just display it with the helmet on.

Back