1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the expression is pretty specific, but the cool thing about this figure is that I own nothing like it. I own a DC Zod statue and he's in a museum pose with neutral affect. This will be different and that is good!

Zod's expression is growing on me, too. I like it better now. I would go so far as to say, if the T:TDW Loki had an expression this time out, that would be bangin'. I really want that evil smirk of his.... its going to take something radically different to get me to order another Loki.

But since I already own one Loki, Zod is still my most-anticipated for next year.

It is a great expression, it will only be weird having him standing all relaxed with that face on :lol like he's creeping up on me or something :lol

What can I say? I hope they make a black suit Zod and the heads will be interchangable. This expression would be nice to have once in awhile

I will wait for the non armored version of Zod... But dont you think that this facesculpt would be better for his non armormed version towards end of the movie, as that is the time he is the most Angered? Rest of the time, when he was in Armor, he was more calm and acting like a commander.

I will wait for the non armored version of Zod... But dont you think that this facesculpt would be better for his non armormed version towards end of the movie, as that is the time he is the most Angered? Rest of the time, when he was in Armor, he was more calm and acting like a commander.

Agreed. But will they do a non-armored version? It doesn't seem like it would come with any accessories since this one hardly comes with any either, save for 2 extra pairs of hands and a mask headsculpt.

Yep sure thing..... he was calm and acting like a Commander the whole time he was throwing pickup trucks through the Kent abode. LOL!

That was nothing but a straight-up temper-tantrum, which he should have been above doing - but oh well.

its big-time wishful thinking.

I'd like black-suit Zod too [and Supes for that matter], but before we get another Zod or Supes figure, I REALLY want to see Faora....

Agreed. I'd like Faora first. I just don't see them making another Zod. This movie didn't have that much juice & popularity.

If they do make one, I'd be very surprised.

Back