1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks nice, too bad you can't remove the armor. It be cool if you could display him like he appeared at the final battle.

Stupid question, but isn't this the armor he uses in the final battle of MoS? It's been a while since I saw the movie but I thought this is what he wears in it..

Ridiculous price, but not surprising.

I guess HIGHLY DETAILED SCULPTED PLASTIC equates to a higher price.

Wow the MOS line so far has been the easiest passes for me since I can remember with these price tags.

I remember when the T-1000 which came with a second suit/helmet, 2nd sculpt, bullet holes, knife hands etc for $150........

T-1000 is a very simple outfit. You really can't expect something like this to be comparable...

Wow the MOS line so far has been the easiest passes for me since I can remember with these price tags.

I remember when the T-1000 which came with a second suit/helmet, 2nd sculpt, bullet holes, knife hands etc for $150........

times are changing bro. things will always increase from now on. they will never go down..ever. sad. so unless this bubble burst and causes everything to revert back down and start over like an apocalyptic event, it's unfortunately something we'll have to get used to or just decide to quit the hobby.

I think the Armor will be removable based on how its listed

One (1) one-piece black costume with embossed pattern
One (1) set of full body armor

Pretty sure if they released the T-1000 it would be $250+

You're comparing two very different times for the way these figures were priced.

Speaking of which, it must have been a week and a half since the last Iron Man figure was announced for pre-order. C'mon Hot Toys. Get with the program and pump out some more Iron Men.

Face sculpt actually looks perfect to me, but mine is staying like this forever
993689_10151576809477344_589370126_n.jpg

Back