1/6 MMS216 - Man of Steel: General Zod Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the armor is fully removable (which I doubt), will this be a HT's first? Has any other figure offered that feature in the past?

Really nice figure. I wanted this more than Superman. I do wish the sculpt was a bit more neutral though but Michael Shannon is awesome so I'm probably getting this.

If people want the official specs and pics to get buried where no one can find them then yeah sure.

:goodpost:

I'm still a bit confused though as to how the mods want it. They merged the new mandarin thread with the old one and the official specs and pics got lost somewhere in the middle.

Again, convention is to start a new thread and close the old one. Sometimes though, first posts will be modified to add pics/specs for one reason or another (no new thread started for a significant amount of time, moderator discretion. . .). No reason to feel your feathers ruffled just because a thread you started four months ago got closed or merged or whatever (as if starting a thread means jack squat). No threads are deleted here. All historical discussions can be easily found. There is no issue except artificial ones people create for some reason.

Again, convention is to start a new thread and close the old one. Sometimes though, first posts will be modified to add pics/specs for one reason or another (no new thread started for a significant amount of time, moderator discretion. . .). No reason to feel your feathers ruffled just because a thread you started four months ago got closed or merged or whatever (as if starting a thread means jack squat). No threads are deleted here. All historical discussions can be easily found. There is no issue except artificial ones people create for some reason.

As long as you are in charge of things, I won't start any threads. Don't worry! :)

Seriously, of all the inconsequential things people can find to harp on here. . .could there be something more irrelevant?

I have read things so irrelevant it's a wonder anyone cared enough to gripe.
But where there's one person to bother, there's another person to complain about them complaining. And so on.
:rotfl

Back