1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do you get her on the bat pod? I have nearly a one inch gap between her wrist joint and the batpod handle.... I'm at a loss here..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Also got some some pictures to show articulation, shoulder joint and some details.

045443tl8tjzubztv5bqut.jpg

045450n203pjh2gm002302.jpg

045453ox3btn2nywkzrymw.jpg

045455w0g35j11zzdmj6b9.jpg

045458baa6ky608e89zz6x.jpg

045501fqzqq4krqn4qqqt4.jpg

045504tklpjgh6xsghxjzz.jpg

045447ynh5xehinpjfmxbz.jpg

045440z83q82zkqskvuh82.jpg

This figure seems very hard to photograph well. When I look at my detolf I see a brilliant, unmistakable Hathaway likness (sans the small irises). But on most pictures, her face looks strangely dead and with a hard, almost square, clenched-like jaw line.

The sculpt must be very "fine", smooth and looses its likness under any harsh lighting or camera distortion, I think.

Hey guys have you seen this outfit that's being made for catwoman,

Posted on the 22nd.

Here's a related question… When everyone else comes into a thread, what do you click on from the topic list to start reading? To you click on the thread title, the "last page" link or the small arrow graphic directly to the left of the title?

The arrow graphic will take you to the first unread post in the thread, so you can always continue where you previously left off. Ideally that should be the default behavior of clicking the thread title, but VBulletin unfortunately doesn't work that way.

Posted on the 22nd.

Here's a related question… When everyone else comes into a thread, what do you click on from the topic list to start reading? To you click on the thread title, the "last page" link or the small arrow graphic directly to the left of the title?

The arrow graphic will take you to the first unread post in the thread, so you can always continue where you previously left off. Ideally that should be the default behavior of clicking the thread title, but VBulletin unfortunately doesn't work that way.

Not really following this thread, sorry I posted old news, just was trying to be helpful to those interested in this figure:peace

it's not actually old news since this is the first i've seen of it available for pre-order with the price attached (and i follow the thread), so thanks Skull!

: D

Continue from the maid outfit. Here's the prison outfit from PIRP set. Still have one more outfit which I'll take picture next time.

133313k3xvp83e4249mm5m.jpg

133317ozj0qy14q1wj4jp1.jpg

133320jhe6dl5efe2oszin.jpg

133324xlmt7wou5r7itttm.jpg

What is safe to use in her hair to get the stray hairs in place and make it look nice?

just water or what?

Anyone know if any EX or regulars are converting recently? I put in an order for each and don't want 2 lol but wondering if either one has been converting. Thanks!

Back