1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thing is Man of Steel sequel should just be about Superman. Placing Batman in there, especially after a trilogy just ended is like saying that a Superman movie can't make it on its own, let's give him some help. True the Marvel movies had other characters but they were just cameos and in after credits. They weren't large roles.

Although i'm a huge Batman fan, i think it would've been wise to just gives Superman his own trilogy first or at least a sequel to better flesh out this new take of his character in the MOS universe. Just imagine, if DC would have taken this similar approach with the Nolan's Batman by adding Superman in the sequel of BB, we probably wouldn't have had TDK as a sequel or beyond that.

Catwoman is awesome..I hesitated to put the mask on after hearing al the horror stories. My early pics are all unmasked then I said hell with it gotta make her movie accurate. I got the mask on and it's no longer coming off. Here are some pics.
Wayne Mansion

Last edited:
I was a bit worried she might turn out to be little more than a pricey Barbie, but I do really like this figure.

wk2j.jpg

I was a bit worried she might turn out to be little more than a pricey Barbie, but I do really like this figure.

Honestly, you can really say the same thing about nearly all these figures, but the fine line that separates them from a typical Mattel doll is actually a very deep chasm.

The only things I fond disappointing about this figure, in no particular order:

The Box - it was too big and the insert very poorly made (compare to DX releases or even Sideshow regular releases)

Lack of accessories - I don't care if they had to make something up, but there should be a few more parts - maybe handcuffs, necklace, safe, whatever.

Price - given the above, and again compared to the high quality Sideshow offerings of late and even HT's own Alice and Superman, this really needed to be closer to $150 not $200.

I just wish they had gone with a lesser known actor.
I suppose he MIGHT surprise us all.
Anyone who signn that petition is fooling themselves that WB will recast after announcing it.

Indeed. An utter waste of time.

others may be pushing their goggles farther, but i wouldn't recommend it. they look fine at this angle (and actually that's the extent that mine would go so as not to put pressure on the supports).

so yes, there's a little extra room to pivot a tiny bit farther back, but you don't want to stress the braces ~ and visually it actually doesn't look much different in-hand.

She does wear them further back though.

I have mine further back. I don't think that's what's breaking these.

WTF!

This is an outrage. They mention Michelle Pfeiffer and Anne Hathaway but not Halle Berry? She was in the film with the TITLE role! SHE WON AN OSCAR!

They mention animation and video games too, but not her. This is clearly race related. I'm going to make a petition.

:rotfl

What is the secret to putting on the goggles?

I have tried a lot of ways but I cannot get the hair to look good by sliding the goggles down

I tried to undo the strap and then strap it once on her head but I couldnt get it connected on her head

keep her hair bundled and stretched with one hand, then slide the googles down with the other hand :)

I know this has probably been asked and answered but where are you guys sourcing the whip?

The whip comes from Cool Girl Catwoman or Cy Girls by Tomy -Takara Toys. If your unfamiliar they made a line of high end female 1/6th action figures with rooted hair. The whip that came with Catwoman might still be available on Ebay.

Here's what the figure looked like.

Back