1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotted this on onesixthwarriors.com earlier. Maybe a new set of clothes for Selina? Sure thats one of the copy/custom headsculpts under that hat??

Made by VERYCOOL and called 1/6 Elegant Lady Outfits Set.

Last edited:
So i just got in Catwoman a few minutes ago from bbts and man was i nervous putting the goggles on after reading about all the breaking stories. I just slipped them over her head like others have said real slowly and i can happily say they went on with no problem :) They are without a doubt super fragile! But she is an awesome piece to own and I couldn't be happier having her in my collection.

Spotted this on onesixthwarriors.com earlier. Maybe a new set of clothes for Selina? Sure thats one of the copy/custom headsculpts under that hat??

Wow, now that's fantastic.

Still not likely I will get it though.

Pass for me... Her headsculpt is not perfect enough to carry out this outfit in my view. She looks better with the cat suit as it takes away the not so perfect head sculpt. A least to me this will be a pass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GREAT!!! If I can find it once it's out I'll get it...

Pass for me... Her headsculpt is not perfect enough to carry out this outfit in my view. She looks better with the cat suit as it takes away the not so perfect head sculpt. A least to me this will be a pass.

LoL if your looking for perfection you will never find it. There is always a flaw, defect, or quality control issue. just out of curiosity what do you consider a PERFECT figure???? Please no customs only mass produced figures by companies like Hot toys, Enterbay, and such. :impatient:

So, I wanted to share a couple of quick photos I took of my Selina figure. Overall, I am very happy with the figure. I think that the face sculpt does look like A.H. I need to get a toothbrush or something to come her hair in place because it goes everywhere. Thanks to everyone for the tips.

Here she is in all her glory!

The hair on this side of the head is a little hard to put and keep over the ear. What I did was wet my fingers and then ran them through Selina's hair. I then pulled upwards and back, the section of hair that goes over the ear and then put the mask over her face. I did the same for the other ear before putting on the mask. I took this picture before said procedure.

Another profile shot!

She's got a gun!

"Oh, dude, would you look at those boots?" - Mr. Slave, from South Park.

Selina is my first Hot Toy figure, aside from Iron Man Mark II and I am very very pleased with my purchase. I am seriously considering in pre-ordering the Man of Steel figure.

I kind of agree. Although I don't hate the headsculpt, the goggles really do make for a better presentation.

No little suitcase to go with that set? Too bad. As for using the headsculpt with that set, shouldn't be a problem since you see very little of her face with the hat on.

Finally got this in hand and even though we don't need one more confirmation, here it goes anyway: The sculpt is much better looking in hand than in 99% of the photos. There have been only a tiny number of photos posted that actually capture the figure very well - and none of them were from the early-access bloggers, but from a few posters here in the thread.

I stopped reading the thread for a little while, but did anyone happen to mention how insanely fine the hair is? Very nice, I was expecting something a lot more doll-like. I'm saving final mask application until I have some time and patience to get the hair futzing done right - this looks like it's going to take some effort.

zlcu.jpg
[/IMG]
m08d.jpg
[/IMG]

This my new Cat as you can see unlike the Hot Toys one this one has an arse an breasts and a longer neck of course :yess:

Last edited:
Back