1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, why are most of the goggles I've seen in pictures not sitting right on top of her head? Mine rest on her head perfectly but I've been seeing a lot of pictures where there's a good amount of space between the goggles on top and her hair.

Just wondering, why are most of the goggles I've seen in pictures not sitting right on top of her head? Mine rest on her head perfectly but I've been seeing a lot of pictures where there's a good amount of space between the goggles on top and her hair.

I think people are afraid to push hard. And rightly so. These are very very fragile. Massive design flaws.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I noticed that Guyver has the best goggle positions. I'm gonna emulate his pictures (no sexy stuff) when I get my head back

I think people are afraid to push hard. And rightly so. These are very very fragile. Massive design flaws.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's weird, I never had to push on anything to get the goggles to fit perfectly atop her head. I basically slid the mask to cover her eyes and everything rested on top perfectly.

DSCN3119.jpg

^^^ I think the problem some are having is a combination of not pushing the straps far enough down on the head, and not angling the goggle arms far enough back.

The iris was too small and they were pointed upwards. I just couldn't deal with it lol it killed the likeness for me.

Gotcha. Fair enough. When do you get her back?

Most of the ones who posted so far forgot to flip her goggles when putting it on "cat ears" mode. Instead, they leave it unflipped (as if to be worn as goggles) and just put it atop the head as such, leaving a huge gap from the crown of the head to the goggles itself. :)

Because most of them attach it from the top on her hair, instead of front from her face and open the back tab of the mask. Thats the only way to ensure the fit and the hair to have a nice even flow backwards.

Here's my next modification to my second CW. Left the hair color the base or stock color because it still works . But trimmed and cut the hair a little different.

Last edited:
Nice work, guyver!:clap

Really contemplating trying to get a hold of an extra head now just to do the haircut mod.

The stock hair length never really bothered me all that much until I started seeing just how great she looks with it shorter. It makes a good figure even better.

I still prefer being able to have her with mask or without. I'm sure those wanting a removable mask/goggles didn't assume it would be delicate as gossamer. Having sculpted hair would also have prevented all the problems people are having to tackle with the rooted hair, but would that have been better?

Back