1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, how in the heck did you manage to dye her hair without staining the ears or face, I would be scared shirtless of doing something like that, the results are great but if you mess it up you would have to repaint the head , I guess you must have a lot of ***** to do that.

I have a lot of patience especially when I'm using a wash on the hair, I make sure to go lightly around the ears and face, but in case I mess up I have techniques that have worked for me that clean up the sculpt really well in case my hand slips. :wave

The body looks best on Avengers Black Widow. I haven't checked under the catwoman suit, but her curves don't seem as smooth. Especially that butt. Why isn't it like BW's??

9252967880_192b798d1d_o.jpg

The current female HT's body is still pretty special IMO. Once you cover up the joints you can make some nice customs.

I agree that the body looks good like you have it here, but with that rubber catsuit is like it you put the legs at a certain pose and the legs spring back like they had a rubber band that's what drives me crazy and that's why I though about the phicen body, it still could work but you have to mod it at the neck and at the feet, plus you have to get the tan version, probably go with the medium size breast, I just don't know what to do at this point. With that dress she looks stunning. Keep up the good work :wave

The body looks best on Avengers Black Widow. I haven't checked under the catwoman suit, but her curves don't seem as smooth. Especially that butt. Why isn't it like BW's??

9252967880_192b798d1d_o.jpg

Same body (Except widow has long foot pegs)..I checked both bodies. Widow's suit is more of a tighter material which hugs her proportions, namely her butt.

CW has a more flexible leather type suit. I think they did this because she can crotch down on the Bat pod.

There is a down side to Widow's suit, when you pose it, the suit creases and it's hard to get back to form fitting.

Cat's suit is more stretched so when you put her in an extreme pose, it snaps back into place. :lecture

I agree that the body looks good like you have it here, but with that rubber catsuit is like it you put the legs at a certain pose and the legs spring back like they had a rubber band that's what drives me crazy and that's why I though about the phicen body, it still could work but you have to mod it at the neck and at the feet, plus you have to get the tan version, probably go with the medium size breast, I just don't know what to do at this point. With that dress she looks stunning. Keep up the good work :wave

There's always ways I can get these figures to stretch and hold a pose without damaging the suit. The phicens I hate posing sometimes, true they have ratchet joints but when bend the arms and knees they can look all dented up. I have Phicens, Hot stuff, Cygirls, Otakus, Triad Alpha bodies, etc and I still prefer this current female body that HT's has developed, it's so flexible, yes there's the exposed joints but by far is the best posable body that can look realistic and natural IMO. :lecture

There's always ways I can get these figures to stretch and hold a pose without damaging the suit. The phicens I hate posing sometimes, true they have ratchet joints but when bend the arms and knees they can look all dented up. I have Phicens, Hot stuff, Cygirls, Otakus, Triad Alpha bodies, etc and I still prefer this current female body that HT's has developed, it's so flexible, yes there's the exposed joints but by far is the best posable body that can look realistic and natural IMO. :lecture

Ok when I saw that pic with the extended leg and I tried to do the same with my Cat I found that the legs where very loose, so took the figure apart and put some duct tape on the legs ball joints, and it worked now the legs feel solid and can hold a pose real good, the only thing is that when you do extreme poses the rubber part of the torso, were it meets the legs rises up and creates a bulge so I had to take the suit down again re position the the torso flaps (where the torso meets the legs) and from now on I'm going to leave the extreme poses to your Selina :lol

I remember it was posted that somebody repainted Selena Kyle's face especially around the eyes and it looked way better. Is that person willing to repaint the headsculpt if I pay him and mail him my headsculpt? Now that I'm finally getting her later this week I'm a little sad that it won't look like the proto pics.

So, I finally got my Selina Kyle figure from BBTS. It came very well packaged, even though I didn't pay for the collectors packing. Granted, I only had a few minutes to marvel at the figure, the first thing I did was position the goggles upright. I can see how so many people are breaking the goggles as they put them upright. The little side beams don't necessarily stay aligned straight as you flip the goggles over. But, I aligned them straight as I went a long and flipped the goggles over with no problem.

My next step is to put the mask over the face and get her set up in her stand and display case. I'll post a pic of the final product. :)

Maglor says that SS do charge at a premium, if one cant provide the necessary pic. Was thinking if it will be cheaper than to get em on ebay.

You'd have to have ordered Selina from them, messaged them and said your current mask was broken, and then they will send you a new one.
Seems like a totally nasty thing to do when your mask is fine and you are just lying to them to get a spare.
Just saying.

Back