1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I took the risk as always with one of my sculpts :)

A.Cut her Hair
B. Restyled It
c. Lightened it (Recolored) I couldn't stand how dark it was :slap

I like it! :clap

Sometimes I wonder where people pick up these "other talents". Looks good!

I love doing these customs, I've been painting, sculpting and drawing my whole life. Doing models and painting figures is a longtime hobby of mine, been a collector even longer. :wave

Looking good together

Loving the trio of customs

Last edited:
Great work, guyver. That hair is actually more accurate. It was easily overlooked but you nailed it. The contrast with the black suit is striking and brings her to life. Nice job. :clap

How do you put her on the batpod? The seams in her crotch look like it will rip open because she can't open her legs wide enough to fit.

How do you put her on the batpod? The seams in her crotch look like it will rip open because she can't open her legs wide enough to fit.

Same way as the DX12, just patiently and slowly, no mods necessary, although her knees don't rest on the knee rest as well as Bats does.

A simple red brown wash with highlights. Something I'm used too.

Worked on the fringes some more made them curvier and added more highlights. Repositioned the mask
Almost satisfied. The body's curves really pop out to me now with the shorter lighter hair.

That's pure WIN.

Well done, sir.

Very nice, guyver :clap

If its ine thig that bugs me slightly, is that the hair doesnt go all the way back, but more to the sides. This is due to the placement of the mask, i assume. I think only way to achieve it is to take off the back plug and attach the mask from the face/front.

Has anyone tried the nude seamless body for this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/261195000820?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

BTW, I've got an extra Sideshow Hot Toys Selina Kyle EX (w/Bat Cowl) sealed. If anyone is interested just PM me. I'm offering it reasonably at $250 plus shipping.

No don't get it if you want to use it with the Selina sculpt. Neck post is different HT's head does not fit the Hotstuff body properly, and skin tone is completely different, won't match the body at all :lecture

I tried with the BW sculpt before

Last edited:
My other one is without the batman cowl and I got it from another reseller. I was going to do a variant with the extra one, but now I'm selling it.

No don't get it if you want to use it with the Selina sculpt. Neck post is different HT's head does not fit the Hotstuff body properly, and skin tone is completely different, won't match the body at all :lecture

I tried with the BW sculpt before

Love the battle damaged face for Batman BTW.

has anyone tried to use the phicen body with the Cat? the reason I ask is because the phicen body has a ratchet system for the joints and can hold a pose a lot better than the hot toys body, is practically impossible to have her do kneeling poses, the suit is very restrictive.

has anyone tried to use the phicen body with the Cat? the reason I ask is because the phicen body has a ratchet system for the joints and can hold a pose a lot better than the hot toys body, is practically impossible to have her do kneeling poses, the suit is very restrictive.

Same problem as the Hotstuff body..bad pointy neck post Cat head will not stay on and different skin tone as well.

Same problem as the Hotstuff body..bad pointy neck post Cat head will not stay on and different skin tone as well.

Hot Toys needs to come up with a better body for this figures now that they are in to using so much the rubber suits, actually I bought another complete cat suit for her in fear that the one she came with is going to break down, the boots and the arm gloves are made of a very thin material, it reminds me of the trail master jacket from magic cube so I got an extra set, I've seen suits from that material crack and start to peel off from the cloth backing :(

By the way, how in the heck did you manage to dye her hair without staining the ears or face, I would be scared shirtless of doing something like that, the results are great but if you mess it up you would have to repaint the head , I guess you must have a lot of ***** to do that.

Hot Toys needs to come up with a better body for this figures now that they are in to using so much the rubber suits, actually I bought another complete cat suit for her in fear that the one she came with is going to break down, the boots and the arm gloves are made of a very thin material, it reminds me of the trail master jacket from magic cube so I got an extra set, I've seen suits from that material crack and start to peel off from the cloth backing :(

The current female HT's body is still pretty special IMO. Once you cover up the joints you can make some nice customs.

Back