1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally picked this up from my parents' house. My entire HT collection is in storage at the moment. One of the last things on my to do list in the new house. But I was happy to see there were no QC issues with her and I am very happy with the likeness. I boxed her up after checking for any problems and will likely not get the chance to okay with her for another month or so....

Yes, eventually. I don't think they will just settle with an 1/4 Batman.

Its a long shot. Also, most companies including enterbay are making 1/4 due to licensing issues etc and hot toys tries to grab both 1/4 and 1/6 for some iconic stuff. its not a preferred size for collectors though. So not everything is likely to be made in 1/4. Plus if its a year or two down the line, it wont be worth laying 500 dollars on it cause thats about where it will land.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The $200 price already includes a markup, they don't need an additional $45 to justify their bottom line.

Don't be so quick to judge, because no one knows if what they're selling now even comes from their pre-order stock. Like DX12 beforehand, they may have bought a small batch of these at a much higher price than their original wholesale. During pre-order BBTS, as already mentioned, was at $179, $15 lower than Sideshow.

I cancelled my WL EX @ SSC back in April because I got in at $179 and don't like the cowl, nor do I want to pay sales tax either. Plus ship, it's only $190...still lower than SSC starting price!!!

Now I just hope a good one lands at my UPS station...

Delivered! Great fig! Hair's a little tricky to mess with but if you're extra careful, getting the goggles on isn't so bad. Now I hope they don't snap! Here's some bad ipad pics.

Damn!
Toy Anxiety beoke up catwoman but the goggles are already gone... ;)
Totally missed that.
Wanted to be prepared with an untouched pair of goggles.

Anyone knows how much they were there?

I cancelled my WL EX @ SSC back in April because I got in at $179 and don't like the cowl, nor do I want to pay sales tax either. Plus ship, it's only $190...still lower than SSC starting price!!!

Now I just hope a good one lands at my UPS station...[/QUOTEThere a quite a few places with a much cheaper shipped price than SS starting price. And SS doesn't double box, it's additional.

Hey, if it's already sent/shipped, then I doubt they'll ask for it, haha. I'm contemplating if I should try to get an extra pair in case mine breaks, even though it's fine so far.

That would be nice, i'd have two! I would hate to "destroy" one of them.

That would be nice, i'd have two! I would hate to "destroy" one of them.

Are they known to break when putting them down or just being on the head sculpt? I just want to pose her with them up. I guess once I get her I'll understand better. I'm very nervous about breaking them.

Back