1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot, woot! BigBadToyStore is processing my Selina pre-order. Finally! Just when I was about to cancel my pre-order and pay 100 bucks more to get it sooner. I can't wait to get her! :hi5:

Finally got mine :) it's been interesting to sit and read all the comments and see all the photos from people, nerv wrecking and fun at the same time, i was really on the fence but in the end decided to keep mine.

took some snaps this morning.
bit cloudy outside but awell, i'll do another one when the lighting conditions are better.

Some of the things i was worried about have unfortunately not been addressed, but some times you can hide things, like shoulders and elbows don't bend correct in terms of anatomy her lower arms are just crazy long and the shoulders sit too far out(i deal with anatomy for a living :)).:lecture
But i can live with those two things.
The neck gap is pretty bad but at angles you can hide it(you'll see in the photos).
And the body suit, i might take off the white shirt under, the chest just looks flatter because of the stretched material.
Have to do something about the hair as well, frizzy, but i've read enough comments and suggestions that will be very helpful.

tumblr_mrkx5bDMkv1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkybdZkj21selngxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkxv7DGnK1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkybdZkj21selngxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkybdZkj21selngxo1_1280.jpg

Aaaahh, widow :)
tumblr_mrkxs7Y2V11selngxo1_1280.jpg

The skin actually has a lot of detail, it's just too subtle to be caught by cameras, but yes, they could have definitely spent a bit more time on it.
tumblr_mrkxo1aj2M1selngxo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkxo1aj2M1selngxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkyog2IBL1selngxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkyog2IBL1selngxo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkyog2IBL1selngxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkyog2IBL1selngxo4_1280.jpg

Finally got mine :) it's been interesting to sit and read all the comments and see all the photos from people, nerv wrecking and fun at the same time, i was really on the fence but in the end decided to keep mine.

bit cloudy outside but awell, i'll do another one when the lighting conditions are better.

Some of the things i was worried about have unfortunately not been addressed, but some times you can hide things, like shoulders and elbows don't bend correct in terms of anatomy her lower arms are just crazy long and the shoulders sit too far out(i deal with anatomy for a living :)).:lecture
The neck gap is pretty bad but at angles you can hide it(you'll see in the photos).
And the body suit, i might take off the white shirt under, the chest just looks flatter because of the stretched material.
Have to do something about the hair as well, frizzy, but i've read enough comments and suggestions that will be very helpful.

Nice shots!

Actually, You should keep the shirt on. I found out that removing the white undershirt makes the suit looser in the chest for some reason, I think the idea of the shirt was to give her the more lift in her chest area like she was wearing a bra against the tight suit because of the texture, especially when you arch her back in a more natural female pose.

That is one thing I was surprised with when I removed the white undershirt, is that her chest wasn't meshing with the suit as tight and pronounced like before.

What I did on my second Selina was strip it and then futz with the white undershirt a little and then put everything back on including the undershirt and now it seems to be more form fitting and more of a sleeker and more curvier look when I try more feminine poses with her, not as bunchy on the hips and her butt, even the side angles.

Last edited:
BBTS does that when their quantities are low. They've done it for every Hot Toy that I can think of that is a hot seller. I didn't get mine at the $174 price but I got it at the $194 price so I'm ok with that. I wouldn't pay any more for this figure than the standard retail.

Was hoping for a shipping notice today but oh well

tumblr_mrkybdZkj21selngxo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrkybdZkj21selngxo1_1280.jpg

Aaaahh, widow
tumblr_mrkxs7Y2V11selngxo1_1280.jpg

Sweet pics!!! Lovely ladies!!! :clap

In hand pics look really nice- the more I see of her the better- in hand she is stunning- posed corrrectly it is a complete success from HT

Back