1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone post the link to the regular version for waitlist, i cant understand SS websight anymore. can anybody explain once a item is on waitlist how to find it, they seem to just dissapear. most of the links on first page on here for most items are usually the exclusive link. before the sight you could scroll down and see all waitlist and sold out items,unless im doing something wrong

Seriously, I don't think I will ever look at my Catwoman the same again. That image has burnt my taste receptors and retinas.

:lol :exactly:

Awesome :rock

Im now contemplating whether id wanna bash a civilian outfit selina, and if i end up making one, i'll no doubt need these from you.

Even though it's not screen accurate, I plan to pose her with the pearls while dressed as the cat. She is a cat burglar after all.

Yeah I still don't my neighbors but don't really trust anyone around there. One of the reasons I'm moving next month. Can I leave a note to leave it with apartment manager? I tried that UPS member thing too and wanted to pay the $5 to drop off at ups store, but everytime I log in it takes me back to the tracking page. Stupid. I haven't ordered anything from sideshow in ages, due to lack of funds, but after a couple attempts I used to be able go down to the UPS facility and pick it up. Notice says go back to sender after 3rd attempt now. You or anyone know what will happen if I miss all three deliveries?

Absolutely. Before I got to know everyone in my building, I specifically requested that they leave it with apartment #4 - the old lady in our building.

Her hair is just sooo long... has anyone cut it yet?

Very tempted. In scale, her hair is like a foot too long.

or you weigh it down with wax. it worked with my widow

I would be curious to hear more about this.

I hate to do this but I'm going to have to sell mine before I even get her. If anyone wants her send me a PM just looking for the cost I'm paying plus shipping. Most likely around $215.

Sent from the TARDIS

Hmmm.
What is this i see?
Zoom, Zoom!

IMG_4934.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4936.jpg

IMG_4937.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

Back