1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(...)
54A84883-D189-470F-AD0E-25CC943D54B6-713-0000003AE6F6B69C.jpg

Can't remember that scene from hte movie. :lol

Hey everyone! Been lurking on this site for awhile but decided to lose my posting virginity. Expecting my kitty today, hoping to beat the UPS guy home, or hopefully leave it with my apartment manager if not. Won't get a chance to freak out and play with the goggles tonight, to much going on. Hopefully get to break them..I mean put them on by tomorrow and will try to post pics. She looks great from the pics I'm seeing!

Welcome aboard! :welcome :wave

It's just the suit restricts the posability, once the suit is off, this pose is workable.
54A84883-D189-470F-AD0E-25CC943D54B6-713-0000003AE6F6B69C.jpg

What a pose! Too bad she has to look like a stripper to accomplish it! :wink1:

Oh a minor nitpick though, it looks like the left jaw on my sculpt have some uneven finish, making it look like shes got scar swelling like the joker on some angle.

It's kinda funny how much haterade was being poured all over this figure about a month ago when she was hitting HK.:lol

While I'm sure that this figure probably still has some detractors, now that people are seeing for themselves--not so much.

The only thing that I take exception to is the fragility of the goggles. That's it.
Otherwise, an easy 9/10 from me as well.:clap

It's kinda funny how much haterade was being poured all over this figure about a month ago when she was hitting HK.:lol

Rest assured those guys will be back to bash this figure. I couldn't care less what the haters think about my great new acquisition. Wonderful piece for my collection.

I think the current HT body is fine. Since she'll be covered mostly anyways.

I'll try to pick up another spare one if i can once every countries start to get their shipment and the price of these stabilizes.

Subscribed. :cool:

Welcome!

I upload to Photobucket. Then you just post the IMG code associated with the pic right in your post. No need to attach anything or click on any icons here.

Also, I live in a secure apartment, and whenever I'm not going to be home for a delivery I put a signed note on the door telling the UPS guy to leave the package with anyone willing to sign for it. You need to trust the other residents to do that though.

Yeah I still don't my neighbors but don't really trust anyone around there. One of the reasons I'm moving next month. Can I leave a note to leave it with apartment manager? I tried that UPS member thing too and wanted to pay the $5 to drop off at ups store, but everytime I log in it takes me back to the tracking page. Stupid. I haven't ordered anything from sideshow in ages, due to lack of funds, but after a couple attempts I used to be able go down to the UPS facility and pick it up. Notice says go back to sender after 3rd attempt now. You or anyone know what will happen if I miss all three deliveries?

where'd you order? call THEM and tell them to have it held at UPS so you can pick it up. it shouldn't cost you to have it held.

Yeah I still don't my neighbors but don't really trust anyone around there. One of the reasons I'm moving next month. Can I leave a note to leave it with apartment manager? I tried that UPS member thing too and wanted to pay the $5 to drop off at ups store, but everytime I log in it takes me back to the tracking page. Stupid. I haven't ordered anything from sideshow in ages, due to lack of funds, but after a couple attempts I used to be able go down to the UPS facility and pick it up. Notice says go back to sender after 3rd attempt now. You or anyone know what will happen if I miss all three deliveries?

Same thing happened to me. After the 3rd attempt at delivering the figure, they will hold it at their nearest facility for 5 business days. After that, they ship it back to the sender. Good luck!

Back