1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where'd you order? call THEM and tell them to have it held at UPS so you can pick it up. it shouldn't cost you to have it held.

OH call sideshow? Good point, don't know why I didn't think of that. They are allowed to ask UPS to hold it for me. Thanks, I might try that today if they don't deliver while I'm home for lunch.

With the talks about UPS, does anyone know why SS sometimes ship FedEx instead? I usually get my figures shipped UPS but my Catwoman was shipped with FedEx and it cost a few bucks more than the normal UPS cost. That's sometime I gotta ask the next time. Wondering if someone here knows.

Got mine yesterday. I'm really likening her so far. I haven't had much time yet to really futz her properly though. The only complaint I have so far is that there's a pretty big gap between the head and neck on the left side of her face. Has anyone else had an issue with that so far? I'm sure it won't be to hard to fix though.

Does anyone know if AlterEgo is shipping these out yet?

Edit: Just got off the phone with Alter Ego, they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow so they will start shipping Thursday from what I was told.

Last edited:
Just got The Cat a few hours ago and I'm shocked, this is nothing like I had imagined, the figure is ridiculous, sick, bad ***, awesome, no problems whatsoever, I had the mask on in less than a minute and no problems with the goggles it was to easy to my amazement, from what I read here I was expecting a nightmare. IMO it needs nothing no repaint for the eyes or face, no stretching of the neck or switching bodies, this is the fist Hot Toys figure I won't mess with, I think the goggles are being broken when people try to turn them to the front, once they are up over her head you should turn them to the back to put them in the cats ears position NOT THE FRONT OR YOU WILL BREAK THEM. Anyways, very happy to have this figure I will post pic of Bats, Cat and Bane together all dressed in black like in the movie poster, also like to give props to Plasma Infusion there's were i got The cat from, they did an outstanding job in shipping, they double box the figure and it arrived with the Hot Toys shipper in pristine condition not even a scratch, totally perfect :clap.

Just got The Cat a few hours ago and I'm shocked, this is nothing like I had imagined, the figure is ridiculous, sick, bad ***, awesome, no problems whatsoever, I had the mask on in less than a minute and no problems with the goggles it was to easy to my amazement, from what I read here I was expecting a nightmare. IMO it needs nothing no repaint for the eyes or face, no stretching of the neck or switching bodies, this is the fist Hot Toys figure I won't mess with, I think the goggles are being broken when people try to turn them to the front, once they are up over her head you should turn them to the back to put them in the cats ears position NOT THE FRONT OR YOU WILL BREAK THEM. Anyways, very happy to have this figure I will post pic of Bats, Cat and Bane together all dressed in black like in the movie poster, also like to give props to Plasma Infusion there's were i got The cat from, they did an outstanding job in shipping, they double box the figure and it arrived with the Hot Toys shipper in pristine condition not even a scratch, totally perfect :clap.

Glad you like her, looks like another satisfied customer when you possess her inhand. That's why I said to the naysayers and skeptics on what they have been reading on the posts is just wait to get her in hand and see for themselves. People might get a flawless one like you did.

I still think if someone wants to display her with the goggles..go for it! Just be careful. I still think the goggle's look is sleek and sexy too! :lecture

That's just my opinion.

Glad you like her, looks like another satisfied customer when you possess her inhand. That's why I said to the naysayers and skeptics on what they have been reading on the posts is just wait to get her in hand and see for themselves. People might get a flawless one like you did.

:goodpost:

Right on. She really is a fantastic figure that got some negative buzz initially, but I believe in the long run she will be generally loved by most collectors. Poorly made goggles not withstanding.

I just can't deal with that length, when everything else is so perfect.

I bought some doll-hair scissors from Volks.

zm-dollfie-scissors-3.jpg

"They have a thin edge so they can be used very effectively with small jobs such as trimming 27cm dolls hair. But the handle is full sized, so they are easy to use.

They also include a spring bar to help you when doing delicate jobs."

I just can't deal with that length, when everything else is so perfect.

I bought some doll-hair scissors from Volks.

zm-dollfie-scissors-3.jpg

"They have a thin edge so they can be used very effectively with small jobs such as trimming 27cm dolls hair. But the handle is full sized, so they are easy to use.

They also include a spring bar to help you when doing delicate jobs."

Really want to see this, my one complaint!

Well I got home before the UPS guy home and got my kitten! Going to sit down now with a beer and open her up. Hope to post pics tomorrow.

I thought about cutting her hair but I was worried itd be bushy afterwards

Yeah, and flair out. Im pretty sure HT did their research and this seems to be the best length for her hair to fall naturally at this scale despite the slight inaccuracy.

I think you both are correct. It will still be interesting to see what the hair on this figure will look like after cutting it.

Albeit, on another person's figure, anyways.:lol

Yeah, I wanna see if its possible as well. But not mine, just yet.:panic::lol

:lol

I'm pretty much all about keeping figures stock, but if the hair on this one ends up looking good cut a bit shorter, I might pick up an extra head for her.

Dunno...:dunno

Back