1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! Been lurking on this site for awhile but decided to lose my posting virginity. Expecting my kitty today, hoping to beat the UPS guy home, or hopefully leave it with my apartment manager if not. Won't get a chance to freak out and play with the goggles tonight, to much going on. Hopefully get to break them..I mean put them on by tomorrow and will try to post pics. She looks great from the pics I'm seeing!

Welcome!

Congrats on Selina, look forward to your pics.

Hey everyone! Been lurking on this site for awhile but decided to lose my posting virginity. Expecting my kitty today, hoping to beat the UPS guy home, or hopefully leave it with my apartment manager if not. Won't get a chance to freak out and play with the goggles tonight, to much going on. Hopefully get to break them..I mean put them on by tomorrow and will try to post pics. She looks great from the pics I'm seeing!

Mine came today, too...pics don't do her justice- just stunning in hand!

Welcome to the boards......:wave

Ugh, missed the UPS guy! No kitten today. Btw, can anyone help me out and tell me how to load pics from my iphone when I take them? Do I need to create a photobucket account or something?

Any idea when the retailers like Alter Ego and BBTS should start getting in their Cat Ladies?

They are already shipping them now. I've got one from BBTS in the mail at the moment. But from what I've heard, both BBTS and AE are getting split shipments. So if you haven't heard from them yet, you're likely in the second wave.

:exactly:
Spot on.

The best pictures of her are actually the most accurate to what she looks like in-hand and even then...:cuckoo:

i think it has something to do with soft female facial features/tones just get washed out by camera- she looks more life-like in person

Ugh, missed the UPS guy! No kitten today. Btw, can anyone help me out and tell me how to load pics from my iphone when I take them? Do I need to create a photobucket account or something?

The tapatalk app lets you upload them straight to the thread without having to use a third party!

Subscribed. :cool:

Welcome!

I upload to Photobucket. Then you just post the IMG code associated with the pic right in your post. No need to attach anything or click on any icons here.

Also, I live in a secure apartment, and whenever I'm not going to be home for a delivery I put a signed note on the door telling the UPS guy to leave the package with anyone willing to sign for it. You need to trust the other residents to do that though.

Okay, here's a crappy cellphone picture of my setup. So I did the Petsmart 20 gallon aquarium method. It's upside down with a mirror cut to size on the bottom as the base (mirror cost me five bucks at Lowes).

The funny thing is, when I went to Petsmart to buy the tank, they asked me if I was using it as a display case. They told me that someone else had called about a week ago reserving one for just that purpose, but that person never picked it up. One of you freaks live near the Torrance Petsmart? Don't worry, I didn't take your aquarium...they still had plenty.

Some more action shots...

Interesting. Gives me hope of one last pose to try. Maybe...

TgDPn.jpg

Back