1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Is there any other code?

There's Da Vinci's...

Joking of course

BTW, do you happen to use ID Hyde&Seek for an Asian forum?

I think it's about time for HT to release more pics of this beaut.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Just in case anyone is wondering the VALENTINE2013 code still works to get a $25 discount on Selina. I just reordered her even though its no longer Valentine's Day. Dropped her to $169.99. Not too bad.

Cancelled and pre-ordered with the Valentine's day discount :lol

There's also a $15 off discount. Loveis is the coupon code.

can you put both codes in?

Not for the same order. If remember correctly

Just incase people don't understand the VALENTINE2013 code...

It DOES NOT work for figures that have free shipping or have a waitilist. It cannot be used with any other discounts, and can only be used once per account.

I PO'd my Catwoman with it yesterday. Now I need to decide what to use the $15 off for. :)

some one used the valentine code on the marvel boards for widow. who has free shipping option

Just incase people don't understand the VALENTINE2013 code...

It DOES NOT work for figures that have free shipping or have a waitilist. It cannot be used with any other discounts, and can only be used once per account.

I PO'd my Catwoman with it yesterday. Now I need to decide what to use the $15 off for. :)

Thanks for the heads up! :hi5:

Hmmm...to cancel or not to cancel? To cancel. As of now, it looks like Mr. J will be a stand alone piece.

some one used the valentine code on the marvel boards for widow. who has free shipping option

That must have been a lucky glitch then. I tried yesterday and it did not work. :dunno

Did you use it already? I was able to get widow with the code

That must have been a lucky glitch then. I tried yesterday and it did not work. :dunno

Yeah, I bought Catwoman. I'm not worried, I was going to get both, so $25 off one is fine with me.

My Batpod just came in today and just PO her off of SS site. I am stoked!

My Batpod just came in today and just PO her off of SS site. I am stoked!

Congrats man! The Bat-Pod is underrated IMO. I like it a lot.

Can't wait to get Catwoman!!

They have two codes, one is for $25 off (VALENTINE2013) and the other is for $15 off (LOVEIS). There are rules though, you can’t combine them, combine them with reward points or other discounts, use them on a figure that has free shipping, if you use them you don’t get reward points , you can only use each one once, and the figures had to be put up for sale or pre-order before January 21, 2013.

I used the $25 off for Agent Coulsen, and the $15 off for the Cat Woman EX.

When do those codes expire? Sort of thinking of using the $25 off one on the Bat-Pod maybe..

Back