1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Cant wait for this im so ****ing excited

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Just checked, and the code still works. I tried it on the Catwoman figure and it worked.

Just checked, and the code still works. I tried it on the Catwoman figure and it worked.

It's strange how the coupon seemed to work on some items and not others. I already had a CW PO so I ended up using it to PO Spider-Man.

Not sure so I wouldn't wait around.

Cant wait for Kidulttoyshop or CODY :lol on Utube to do his thing. Usually means im a month away from getting the figure when he does his unboxing thing.

i just cancelled my selina and reordered her with the VALENTINE2013 code ~ so it works!

every little bit helps.

: D

Just attempted to use LOVEIS code. It says that it expires on the 18th.

I thought the 18th was for the $15 off LOVESIS code and the 28th for the $25 off VALENTINE2013 code

I believe you are correct. I just ordered Catwoman today and used the Valentine2013 coupon.

Nabbed a Catwoman with the code. I'll probably just take the exclusive cowl out for my Batman figures and sell off the figure/set like I did with the Sarah Connor/T-1000 ex. donut head.

Nabbed a Catwoman with the code. I'll probably just take the exclusive cowl out for my Batman figures and sell off the figure/set like I did with the Sarah Connor/T-1000 ex. donut head.

I think you might just end up keeping her. :lol

If you want just the cowl, there are already decent more accurate ones on ebay/custom. Unless you are a stickler for licensed stuffs.

You already got 2 TDKR figures, might as well take the final plunge and get Bane to round up the HT Nolan rogues gallery.

I think you might just end up keeping her. :lol

If you want just the cowl, there are already decent more accurate ones on ebay/custom. Unless you are a stickler for licensed stuffs.

Yeah, licensed stuff. I assume the cowl she comes with is the same sculpt as the DX 12.

You already got 2 TDKR figures, might as well take the final plunge and get Bane to round up the HT Nolan rogues gallery.

I'd never get Bane, not even for free. :monkey4

If I like the Catwoman in hand, yeah, I might keep her (even though it would mess up my Begins/TDK, non-TDKR focus) but I'm in it for the cowl . . . and the valentines day code. :lol

Yeah, licensed stuff. I assume the cowl she comes with is the same sculpt as the DX 12.

I'd never get Bane, not even for free. :monkey4

If I like the Catwoman in hand, yeah, I might keep her (even though it would mess up my Begins/TDK, non-TDKR focus) but I'm in it for the cowl . . . and the valentines day code. :lol

Was wondering if you have read the TDK trilogy book? I grew to like and appreciate bane more when i read the behind the scene stuffs, as i originally felt the same way you did.

That cowl will eventually come with TDKR suit armory (HT will no doubt pull a gantry with/without suit combo) which have been teased a while ago, so im pretty sure that cowl would be parted out to death by then :lol

Yeah, that valentine promo sure sealed the deal for me. I had originally wanted to just get the normal ver locally as it would be around $160-170 as opposed to getting the exclusive from sideshow which would be more expensive due to the shipping charges and tax as im in asia.

Was wondering if you have read the TDK trilogy book? I grew to like and appreciate bane more when i read the behind the scene stuffs, as i originally felt the same way you did.

The Art and Making of? Yeah, it's a great book and read. I still loathe Bane though. The character does nothing for me, he's just ridiculous and silly to me.

That cowl will eventually come with TDKR suit armory (HT will no doubt pull a gantry with/without suit combo) which have been teased a while ago, so im pretty sure that cowl would be parted out to death by then :lol

Yeah, that valentine promo sure sealed the deal for me. I had originally wanted to just get the normal ver locally as it would be around $160-170 as opposed to getting the exclusive from sideshow which would be more expensive due to the shipping charges and tax as im in asia.

What if it's like the Hall of Armors though and doesn't have the suit or any gadgets and weapons? Maybe they expect collectors to already own the suit, empty cowl and gear?

And once that promo popped up, hitting the preorder button was a no brainer. Catwoman was one of the few elements that I actually enjoyed from TDKR, thought she was great, (would have been better in a different type of Batman film) so if the figure turns out well in hand, I'll have no qualms about keeping it. If I were to have one high end collectible from a flick I don't think to highly of, it'd be of her.

If it's meh, I got the cowl and I'm sure I could sell the fig for atleast $169.

The Art and Making of? Yeah, it's a great book and read. I still loathe Bane though. The character does nothing for me, he's just ridiculous and silly to me.

What if it's like the Hall of Armors though and doesn't have the suit or any gadgets and weapons? Maybe they expect collectors to already own the suit, empty cowl and gear?

And once that promo popped up, hitting the preorder button was a no brainer. Catwoman was one of the few elements that I actually enjoyed from TDKR, thought she was great, (would have been better in a different type of Batman film) so if the figure turns out well in hand, I'll have no qualms about keeping it. If I were to have one high end collectible from a flick I don't think to highly of, it'd be of her.

If it's meh, I got the cowl and I'm sure I could sell the fig for atleast $169.

They will provide the suit and the empty cowl. Just doesnt make sense to invest in molding of the armory and launch a product but not include the at least the cowl, since most of buyers worldwide do not have access to get catwoman exclusive ver. They risk jeoperdizing their armory sales if they choose to do so.

If you think bout it, its a pretty lame exclusive as the mold is the same as the one from dx12. At least they invested in a one off mold for grumpy mask, detonator, crushed IM3 helmet, holographic mark i and vii.

You never know but somehow I kind of doubt that will be the case. I would think it would make a lot more sense for an empty suit to at least be an option when the armory is announced.

Pre-ordered the EX with the VALENTINE2013 code...was planning on waiting and picking her up once more had her in stock, but saving $25 made enough sense to pull the trigger now.

Really looking forward to in hand pics on this one...:impatient:

Back