1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Hey guys. I am a new collector of Hot Toys and my first purchase was this figure along with the Bat Pod. The Bat Pod arrived already which I love, but am patiently awaiting this figure to be released. I was searching some of the older Hot Toys on Amazon and I can across this listing for Catwoman ( [ame]https://www.amazon.com/Selina-Catwoman-Sixth-Scale-Figure/dp/B0094D2SG8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1361377003&sr=8-2&keywords=hot+toys+catwoman[/ame] ) and it says it will be released on April 30, 2013. Do you think this is accurate or just a date they put up? Just curious because I preordered through Sideshow Collectibles and it says March which I am hoping doesn't get pushed back like Black Widow did.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Pre-ordered the EX with the VALENTINE2013 code...was planning on waiting and picking her up once more had her in stock, but saving $25 made enough sense to pull the trigger now.

I just did the same. Thanks guys for the heads up.

Everyone needs to check their online promo Wallet on the Sideshow site to see if they have a code, I was sent a third discount code through that for $25.

Everyone needs to check their online promo Wallet on the Sideshow site to see if they have a code, I was sent a third discount code through that for $25.

I did check my promo wallet just now and nothing else was loaded on. So I just typed in the new promo code and clicked "Add" to get the discount.

Hey guys. I am a new collector of Hot Toys and my first purchase was this figure along with the Bat Pod. The Bat Pod arrived already which I love, but am patiently awaiting this figure to be released. I was searching some of the older Hot Toys on Amazon and I can across this listing for Catwoman ( https://www.amazon.com/Selina-Catwo...=1361377003&sr=8-2&keywords=hot+toys+catwoman ) and it says it will be released on April 30, 2013. Do you think this is accurate or just a date they put up? Just curious because I preordered through Sideshow Collectibles and it says March which I am hoping doesn't get pushed back like Black Widow did.

There is never a guarantee about release dates for Hot Toys. Always assume the first date you see, is going to move back 2-3 times. With BW, Bane, Joker just now arriving in Hong Kong, we should see those in the next 2-4 weeks. Catwoman, is still coming after that, so yeah, April is probably a safe assumption.

Welcome to Hot Toys collecting lol.

There is never a guarantee about release dates for Hot Toys. Always assume the first date you see, is going to move back 2-3 times. With BW, Bane, Joker just now arriving in Hong Kong, we should see those in the next 2-4 weeks. Catwoman, is still coming after that, so yeah, April is probably a safe assumption.

Welcome to Hot Toys collecting lol.

or May or June would be even safer :impatient:

I did check my promo wallet just now and nothing else was loaded on. So I just typed in the new promo code and clicked "Add" to get the discount.

I don't see anything in my wallet either. What's the promo code?

VALENTINE2013

I got an anniversary promo code for being a customer with them for every so many years since I've bought from them. It's $25, just got it in the email the other day. Unfortunately, I can't use it on anything I'd like. Literally nothing except clearance stuff. Oh well. If it seems like if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

And I see they made it so that Catwoman isn't coupon/code eligible anymore. Glad I ordered when I got the chance.

Cancelled my order last night to do a coupon order. Thanks for the tip.

I was gonna do that but the fine print on mine said only on in stock products. Even of the checkout allowed it. So later they probably just take away the coupon discount.

typically it won't allow you to apply the coupon if the item is not eligible or there are restrictions.

it seemed to have worked for everyone else. it did for me.

I ordered Selina/Catwoman a couple of days ago using the Valentine code.

Thanks for pointing it out guys.

obviously didn't win it for this role but still....another possible use for that 1:6 oscar statue...:lol

anneoscar.jpg

My Batpod arrives Thursday. Seat reserved for Selina Kyle.

obviously didn't win it for this role but still....another possible use for that 1:6 oscar statue...:lol

anneoscar.jpg

:clap Nice

You never know HT might try to tackle a LES MES line now that she won an Oscar!

EB is doing Django Unchained, so who knows.

Depending on HS likeness to Anne, I wonder if the final product will have more value now since she won..probably not.

I'm not refined enough for Le Mis Hot Toys, so just give me more superheroes.

My second FLEXPAY payment for this HT master piece. So if all goes according to plan (No, don't laugh) this time next month, she will be on her way to the old UK! :yess:

My second FLEXPAY payment for this HT master piece. So if all goes according to plan (No, don't laugh) this time next month, she will be on her way to the old UK! :yess:

Where have you ordered from? Get a good price?

And Ive not checked the whole thread but Im wondering if the mask also comes off her face?

Cheers!

Where have you ordered from? Get a good price?

And Ive not checked the whole thread but Im wondering if the mask also comes off her face?

Cheers!

First, welcome to the forum! :welcome1:I'm assuming he ordered from Sideshow Collectibles since they are the only reseller I know of that offers flex pay. She's still available there for PO for $194. The mask does not come off. It was verified a few months back that it is glued on. Though I wouldn't put it past one of our creative (and ballsy) members to mod her with the mask off.

Back