1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I plan to pose catwoman and bw like this

tumblr_m87196vH2G1qgpx0l.gif

That's what I'll be doing when I See the postman with my DX12!

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I like the flowing hair on the pak

Last edited:

Just in case it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet, you can save $25 on Catwoman at SSC with coupon code VALENTINE2013.

This code also works with Coulson, Hulk and Black Widow. It's been discussed in those threads, but didn't see it in the last couple of pages here so thought I'd share.

I'd ordered her a few hours earlier using the $15 off code I got in the SSC email. I cancelled and reordered with this code. Thanks a bunch for posting this! :hi5:

Well, that $25 did it! I cancelled my PO from BBTS and went through Sideshow. It's my first purchase through them, because I prefer to pay less and wait longer, but the VD code officially made it $10 cheaper than BBTS, so I'm all in.

Now I'll be sucked into the rewards points and all that, I'm sure....

Not a problem, with the code, I don't think you get any rewards points. ;)

Not a problem, with the code, I don't think you get any rewards points. ;)

Well it said so on the confirm page, but heck if I know. Like I said, never bought through them before, maybe I'm just reading it wrong. I'll know soon enough :dunno

Wouldn't be surprised if that's how it works, though. Typical business strategy!

Not going to be surprised if she doesn't make March's schedule but as long as I got Bane and Joker I'm fine.

Thanks for letting us know about the coupon code, guys. I decided to go ahead and pre-order with it.

I wonder why I didn't get an e-mail about it though? I'm definitely signed up for the Sideshow Newsletter...

Does the code work for any other figures or just the ones you listed? Also when does it expire?

I tried preordering with the code, but it wouldn't let me. I guess it expires after the 14th?

I used the valentine code on Black Widow. Im going to try the loveis code on this tomorrow.

That's what I'll be doing when I See the postman with my DX12!

Haha i would pay to see that, platty make sure you video your booty shaking for us all to see :rotfl

Back