1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

****** it. po from SS.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Thanks couldn't resist. These damn figures are addicting.

Thanks couldn't resist. These damn figures are addicting.

help_zpsb27cc3a0.gif

I do understand, This is how i feel whenever I order a new figure :lol

I must resist... Wife gonna kill me.... Oh we'll it's worth it!!

I plan to pose catwoman and bw like this

tumblr_m87196vH2G1qgpx0l.gif

Lolololololololol

[ame="https://youtu.be/EIyGwGaZ1o0"]https://youtu.be/EIyGwGaZ1o0[/ame]

gun pose ma spidahmanz I-in manz and Batmanz lik dat

The girl second from the right...with her arms in the air and red waist strip. She has her gyrations so well timed that no part of her body except her behind and thighs are moving.

Almost like the total opposite of a humming bird. I suppose she could be a 'bumming' bird.

WOW!!

The girl second from the right...with her arms in the air and red waist strip. She has her gyrations so well timed that no part of her body except her behind and thighs are moving.

Almost like the total opposite of a humming bird. I suppose she could be a 'bumming' bird.

WOW!!

LOL.. I think that's a guy...:)

ok...that picture is disturbing... just like some custom jokers on the Dx11 thread

Back